Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8504
View in linear mode

Subject: "Output Shaft Bearing HELP!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
C_LOSJun-12-10 03:04 PM
Member since Jun 12th 2010
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8504, "Output Shaft Bearing HELP!!!"

i cant find anyone that sells the caged output shaft bearing (yes, the crappy one with the plastic housing that breaks) for the 420a motor NV-T350 trans, i pulled my motor because i was having a nasty griding coming from the bell housing, pulled the trans apart and found nothing then pulled my clutch off and the flex plate was broke in the middle (converted to a non modular clutch setup, thanks to bulletdsm's how-to at 2gnt) anyways was putting everything together and the cage broke on the output shaft bearing, luckly i found all the needle bearings but now i cant find that part....i have called mitsubishi and ordered part after part and they can't get it right, ive looked online and nothing, i would love to put a bearing with an upgraded metal cage but if i cant find one then ill just put the crappy design one on..help me out fellow dsmers got to get my ride back on the road

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

420agreenvilleSCJun-12-10 04:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8505, "RE: Output Shaft Bearing HELP!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

www.chryslerpartsdirect.com

http://www.trademotion.com/shoppingcart/index.cfm?action=addItem&return=accessory&siteid=213764&partid=2035994&make=7&partname=BRG%20PKG%20OUTPUT%20SHAFT&catalogid=3

^ that link should add it to your 'cart'. part number 4761093.

about $40 plus a small ship fee.

you should receive the roller bearings en-caged and a new output shaft bearing race (pictured below). Look at this page if you need any other additional part numbers: http://www.2gnt.com/?d=LSD_and_Diff_related_parts

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

C_LOSJun-13-10 01:59 PM
Member since Jun 12th 2010
2 posts,
#8507, "RE: Output Shaft Bearing HELP!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks so much man.

RoninEclipse2GJun-12-10 04:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#8506, "RE: Output Shaft Bearing HELP!!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Jun-12-10 04:47 PM by RoninEclipse2G

^^What mikey said.

Please use proper capitalization and punctuation. It really annoys us to have to read giant run-on sentences.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8504 Previous topic | Next topic