Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1352
View in linear mode

Subject: "Diff pin safing bracket install" Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxSep-05-03 02:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1352, "Diff pin safing bracket install"

Hey guys. I have my trans apart and just installed the new skool lsd. I picked up the safing brackets today, and i cant install them. I have NO idea how I am going to get those bolts off the diff where they mount. Its kinda hard to loosen them and try not to hurt the diff in the process. any tips? i am tring to get this done tonight and bolt the trans to the motor so i can drop it in tomarrow! thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ChamukoSep-06-03 03:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1355, "RE: Diff pin safing bracket install"
In response to Reply # 0

uhm...would it hurt it to use an impact gun?

Off topic... you say you can buy the new skool for is in person? are they still on sale for 100?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeametxSep-07-03 04:16 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1360, "RE: Diff pin safing bracket install"
In response to Reply # 1

yeah they are on sale for 100.

I dont have an impact gun so i took it to the shop and had them do it.

ChamukoSep-07-03 04:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#1361, "RE: Diff pin safing bracket install"
In response to Reply # 2

oops meant... " you can buy a new skool lsd for us in person...to avoid the wait and possibility of a non board member ripping us off?"

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

TeametxSep-11-03 04:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#1401, "RE: Diff pin safing bracket install"
In response to Reply # 3

umm, i could, but its about a 3 hour drive round trip. I just went out there cause I needed to get my motor in over the weekend. I wouldn't mind doing it if thier was a good number of people wanting me to do this. But then you would need to give me cash for shipping and shit too. also everyone would need to let bryan know to give them to me. If thier are like 6-7 or so people i would consider it.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #1352 Previous topic | Next topic