Go back to previous topic
Forum nameManual Trans - NV-T350
Topic subjectDiff pin safing bracket install
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=34&topic_id=1352
1352, Diff pin safing bracket install
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys. I have my trans apart and just installed the new skool lsd. I picked up the safing brackets today, and i cant install them. I have NO idea how I am going to get those bolts off the diff where they mount. Its kinda hard to loosen them and try not to hurt the diff in the process. any tips? i am tring to get this done tonight and bolt the trans to the motor so i can drop it in tomarrow! thanks!
1355, RE: Diff pin safing bracket install
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
uhm...would it hurt it to use an impact gun?

Off topic... you say you can buy the new skool for is in person? are they still on sale for 100?
1360, RE: Diff pin safing bracket install
yeah they are on sale for 100.

I dont have an impact gun so i took it to the shop and had them do it.
1361, RE: Diff pin safing bracket install
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oops meant... " you can buy a new skool lsd for us in person...to avoid the wait and possibility of a non board member ripping us off?"
1401, RE: Diff pin safing bracket install
umm, i could, but its about a 3 hour drive round trip. I just went out there cause I needed to get my motor in over the weekend. I wouldn't mind doing it if thier was a good number of people wanting me to do this. But then you would need to give me cash for shipping and shit too. also everyone would need to let bryan know to give them to me. If thier are like 6-7 or so people i would consider it.
I generated this page in 0.0081090927124023 seconds, executing 7 queries.