Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #168
View in linear mode

Subject: "Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????" Previous topic | Next topic
amljbsMar-11-03 05:43 AM
Member since Jul 18th 2002
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#168, "Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????"
Mar-11-03 05:43 AM by amljbs

Just wondering if this is right I recieved my Final drive gears and Fluid today but They sent me Mopar Manual transaxle lubricant says its designed for the NV-T350 Transaxle. The part Number is 04874465.

Mods:
Short Ram-Air Intake
Pacesetter 4-2-1 Header
Custom piping from Cat back
Z-sport dragger free flow muffler
Quad Fire Plugs

Future Mods:
UDP
CAI
FINAL DRIVE

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

amljbsMar-11-03 06:22 AM
587 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#170, "RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????"
In response to Reply # 0

Called Bobs office and got Robert who agreed with me that I got the wrong stuff so Im sending that back and now have to wait for the atf +4 to come in. Funny thing is Robert told me I would need 7 quarts . I told him just send 4 and he goes well how bout this Ill send you a gallon of it. This iritates me a little I mean come on I talk to Bob about doing the damn final drive mod and he sends me MANUAL Fluid.

1998 Eclipse GST

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WIKKIMar-11-03 10:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#188, "RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????"
In response to Reply # 1

}(

doesn't anything ever go smoothly?

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

Fast420AMar-12-03 02:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#190, "RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????"
In response to Reply # 2

That's why it cost so much for your order. The Mopar tranny fluid is like $14 a quart.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Car Sold

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com

amljbsMar-12-03 05:57 AM
587 posts,
#191, "RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????"
In response to Reply # 3

The price isnt too bad at all the gears cost me $87.11 and the atf +4 is $18.45 for a gallon so with the fluid its now costing me more like $100 which is damn good. All I have to do now is send back the manual tranny fluid. I told Robert Im not actually dropping the tranny's pan and he was like well you still need like 7-8 quarts. I was like just send me four. I mean the guy couldnt even understand why I wanted these parts when I have a mitsubishi he kept saying you have a neon right. Oh well just ranting . But anyways a gallon of fluid is plenty right? And by the way I'm not angry with Bob I mean they got me the parts cheap and shipped them fast so I still will order stuff from BOB NOT ROBERT in the future.

1998 Eclipse GST

WIKKIMar-12-03 08:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#211, "RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????"
In response to Reply # 4

A gallon will be ample.

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #168 Previous topic | Next topic