Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAuto Trans- A604
Topic subjectManual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=33&topic_id=168
168, Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
Posted by amljbs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Just wondering if this is right I recieved my Final drive gears and Fluid today but They sent me Mopar Manual transaxle lubricant says its designed for the NV-T350 Transaxle. The part Number is 04874465.

Mods:
Short Ram-Air Intake
Pacesetter 4-2-1 Header
Custom piping from Cat back
Z-sport dragger free flow muffler
Quad Fire Plugs

Future Mods:
UDP
CAI
FINAL DRIVE }(
170, RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
Called Bobs office and got Robert who agreed with me that I got the wrong stuff so Im sending that back and now have to wait for the atf +4 to come in. Funny thing is Robert told me I would need 7 quarts :wary . I told him just send 4 and he goes well how bout this Ill send you a gallon of it. This iritates me a little I mean come on I talk to Bob about doing the damn final drive mod and he sends me MANUAL Fluid.
188, RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
Posted by WIKKI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
}(

doesn't anything ever go smoothly?
190, RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
Posted by Fast420A, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
That's why it cost so much for your order. The Mopar tranny fluid is like $14 a quart.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Car Sold

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/
www.Fast420A.com
191, RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
The price isnt too bad at all the gears cost me $87.11 and the atf +4 is $18.45 for a gallon so with the fluid its now costing me more like $100 which is damn good. All I have to do now is send back the manual tranny fluid. I told Robert Im not actually dropping the tranny's pan and he was like well you still need like 7-8 quarts. I was like just send me four. I mean the guy couldnt even understand why I wanted these parts when I have a mitsubishi he kept saying you have a neon right. Oh well just ranting :-). But anyways a gallon of fluid is plenty right? And by the way I'm not angry with Bob I mean they got me the parts cheap and shipped them fast so I still will order stuff from BOB NOT ROBERT in the future.
211, RE: Manual Transaxle Fluid for Auto????
Posted by WIKKI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
A gallon will be ample.
I generated this page in 0.0084500312805176 seconds, executing 7 queries.