Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #673
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used" Previous topic | Next topic
95 silver gsOct-13-02 08:49 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2002
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#673, "FS: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"

I thought the springs where sport lines but some one told me they are pro's they are black in color not red like the sports one. THey lowered the car a great amount my front bumper was about 4 inches from the ground or a lil less. I went to coil overs and don't need these anymore. I would guess they have aobut 20000 on them they are still in good shape and never seen winter. there is just a lil wear on the insides of the springs. make Me some offers 10 for shipping.

(EDITED: REMEMBER TO FORMAT CORRECTLY)

95 silver gs
Termanator 2 wing
5% tint all the way around
Kyb Struts
Skunk 2 coilovers
Pilot antisway bars front and back
Obx exhaust
Cai with reactive filter
Brola Headers
Would have gutted cat but can't get it off.
And other misc Junk

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, fasterGS, Oct-13-02 10:05 AM, #1
RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, 95 silver gs, Oct-13-02 12:59 PM, #2
RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, fasterGS, Oct-13-02 05:33 PM, #3
      RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, 95 silver gs, Oct-13-02 09:33 PM, #4
           RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, kelsted, Oct-14-02 12:12 AM, #5
           RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, pfmicks, Oct-14-02 12:59 AM, #6
           RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, fasterGS, Oct-14-02 06:39 AM, #7
                RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, 95 silver gs, Oct-16-02 09:34 AM, #8
                     RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, kelsted, Oct-16-02 10:28 AM, #9
                          RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, fasterGS, Oct-17-02 11:10 AM, #10
                               RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, Matt97RS, Oct-19-02 05:12 AM, #11
                                    RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, John99RS, Oct-19-02 07:25 AM, #12
RE: FS: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used, 95 silver gs, Oct-19-02 11:36 AM, #13

fasterGSOct-13-02 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#674, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 0

How much are you looking to get for them?? I am definetely interested....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95 silver gsOct-13-02 12:59 PM
853 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#675, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 0

Just shoot me an offer.

95 silver gs
Termanator 2 wing
Kyb Struts
Skunk 2 coilovers
Obx exhaust
Cai with reactive filter
Brola Headers
And other misc Junk

fasterGSOct-13-02 05:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#676, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 2

50 bucks, or I'll trade you for a Momo air leather shift knob(75$)
Now that I have shot you a offer, tell me what you want for them!! lol

95 silver gsOct-13-02 09:33 PM
853 posts,
#677, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 3

Will ya go 70 shipped

95 silver gs
Termanator 2 wing
Kyb Struts
Skunk 2 coilovers
Obx exhaust
Cai with reactive filter
Brola Headers
And other misc Junk

kelstedOct-14-02 12:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
56 posts,
#678, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 4

what is the drop on those springs?

http://www.geocities.com/
kelsted/MyClipse/

pfmicksOct-14-02 12:59 AM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#679, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 5

Im interested also, if it is not sold. Shoot me a email at pfmicks@msn.com or pm me.

Thanks

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

fasterGSOct-14-02 06:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#680, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 4

>Will ya go 70 shipped
>
>
>
>95 silver gs
>Termanator 2 wing
>5% tint all the way around
>Kyb Struts
>Skunk 2 coilovers
>Pilot antisway bars front and back
>Obx exhaust
>Cai with reactive filter
>Brola Headers
>Would have gutted cat but can't get it off.
>And other misc Junk

Yes, sold. Email jason2gnt@aol.com and we will figure out payment.

95 silver gsOct-16-02 09:34 AM
853 posts,
#681, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 7

Still for sale.

95 silver gs
Termanator 2 wing
Kyb Struts
Skunk 2 coilovers
Obx exhaust
Cai with reactive filter
Brola Headers
And other misc Junk

kelstedOct-16-02 10:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
56 posts,
#682, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 8

so what is the drop on them?

http://www.geocities.com/
kelsted/MyClipse/

fasterGSOct-17-02 11:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3879 posts,
#683, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 9

I told you in my email that I would buy them... then you emailed me to say you had other offers so I said ok. Does that mean you don't want to sell them to me.... or did I miss something. If you still have them the offer still stands.... 70 shipped. let me know.. jason2gnt@aol.com

Thanks

Matt97RSOct-19-02 05:12 AM
Member since May 26th 2002
315 posts,
#684, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 10

I always come to these things too damn late, Ive been looking hard for exactly what you are selling, so if the set isnt sold PLEASE Email me at JMRacing2002@hotmail.com, JMRacing2002 via AIM, Matts97Eclipse via AIM .... PLEASE, ill beat your highest offer.

Speed Kills... Buy a Honda and live forever

John99RSOct-19-02 07:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#685, "RE: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 11

The drop is 1.3, but settles around 1.5

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

95 silver gsOct-19-02 11:36 AM
853 posts,
#686, "RE: FS: eibach lowering springs (proline series I belive) Used"
In response to Reply # 0

there sold

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #673 Previous topic | Next topic