Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41461
View in linear mode

Subject: "Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)" Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Apr-19-04 08:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41461, "Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"

the whole car - $3950.

95 GS - 112k miles.
mods (That i will sell seperately, Some are on the car some are not)

Eibach Sportlines
Tokico Illuminas (5way adjustables)
GSX Rims with new tires

Tanabe 2.5" catback exhaust w/muffler
AEM CAI with 2 week old filter

pair of unpainted skirts
2 pairs of taillights
2 guage a-pillar pod

many other little mods i cant think of right now, im soo sleepy. I will take pictures of everything on wednsday and post them.

make offers on any of the parts if you like.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), EclipseTenzoR, Apr-20-04 02:35 AM, #1
RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Pushin420a, Apr-20-04 02:44 AM, #2
      RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Moderatormicyek, Apr-20-04 03:43 AM, #3
           RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), 95GSEclipse, Apr-20-04 04:30 AM, #4
                RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), wickedtalon, Apr-20-04 04:49 AM, #5
                     RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-20-04 06:35 AM, #6
                          RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), scirio, Apr-20-04 06:51 AM, #7
                               RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), eclipsekaiser, Apr-20-04 07:19 AM, #8
                                    RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), shof, Apr-20-04 08:41 AM, #9
                                         RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-20-04 09:12 AM, #10
                                              RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), shof, Apr-20-04 09:21 AM, #11
                                              RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Sorry_i_Win, Apr-20-04 11:45 AM, #12
                                              RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), 96Eclipsed, Apr-20-04 12:05 PM, #13
                                              RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-20-04 03:22 PM, #14
                                                   RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), shof, Apr-20-04 04:10 PM, #15
                                                        RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), cms, Apr-20-04 04:17 PM, #16
                                                             RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-20-04 05:55 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Chamuko, Apr-20-04 07:21 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), nightwolf2369, Apr-20-04 07:31 PM, #19
                                                                            RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), chrysler kid, Apr-20-04 08:02 PM, #20
                                                                                 RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-20-04 08:08 PM, #21
                                                                                      RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Clay, Apr-20-04 08:10 PM, #22
                                                                                           RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-20-04 08:12 PM, #23
                                                                                                RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), shof, Apr-21-04 01:42 AM, #24
                                                                                                     RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), BlkTalon96, Apr-21-04 07:01 AM, #25
                                                                                                          RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Chamuko, Apr-21-04 08:00 AM, #26
                                                                                                               RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), cms, Apr-21-04 10:46 AM, #27
                                                                                                                    RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), 96rs-t, Apr-21-04 01:16 PM, #28
                                                                                                                         RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-21-04 02:30 PM, #29
                                                                                                                              RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), cms, Apr-21-04 02:33 PM, #30
                                              RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), turbo8u, Apr-21-04 02:49 PM, #31
                                                   RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), ez, Apr-21-04 03:19 PM, #32
                                                        RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), turbo8u, Apr-21-04 03:22 PM, #33
RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), ColumbiaDeath, Apr-21-04 04:36 PM, #34
RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-21-04 07:32 PM, #35
      RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), 96rs-t, Apr-21-04 07:48 PM, #36
           RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Blizare, Apr-22-04 09:22 AM, #37
                RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-22-04 12:58 PM, #38
                     RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Clay, Apr-22-04 11:56 PM, #39
                     RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Dualgen2, Apr-23-04 05:49 AM, #40
                          RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), chrysler kid, Apr-23-04 12:54 PM, #41
                               RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible), Weezle745, Apr-23-04 10:55 PM, #42

EclipseTenzoRApr-20-04 02:35 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#41472, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 0

How much will you sell the Tokico Illuminas and Sportline Springs for? Let me know

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Pushin420aApr-20-04 02:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1877 posts,
#41475, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
How much will you sell the Tokico Illuminas and Sportline Springs for? Let me know

Fucker...you beat me to it. That's just impossible, IMPOSSIBLE!

Well anyhow, I'm second on the springs. And I'm interested int he gauge pod...hit me up on AIM.

~Lee

"CHECK OUT THE NEW CARBON KNIGHT AUTO"
still under construction
http://hometown.aol.com/pushin420a/index.html

Please help fix my car..
"DONATIONS ARE WELCOME"

***MODS***
Afx/Race computer, V2CAI, 60MM TB, P&P intake, Cam Gears, Exhaust
Tein Drop springs, Tokico 5-way adjustables.

***Mods to come***
Crane Cams,UDP,full greddy exhaust,headers

Lots of Show!!

ModeratormicyekApr-20-04 03:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#41478, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Pushin420a
Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR How much will you sell the Tokico Illuminas and Sportline Springs for? Let me know
Fucker...you beat me to it. That's just impossible, IMPOSSIBLE! Well anyhow, I'm second on the springs. And I'm interested int he gauge pod...hit me up on AIM.

damn...LOL...I want 2nd dibs on the Illuminas

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

95GSEclipseApr-20-04 04:30 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2003
662 posts,
#41480, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 3

carbon fiber hood me want

Klein567 - Ya i heard about that ticket you and Sean got.
Clint485 - Stupid chick cop...worst part was she looked like a dude.
Klein567- Thats becuase all hot cops are strippers

wickedtalonApr-20-04 04:49 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#41483, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 4

3rd or 4th dibs on the illuminas.. or whatever dib # it is.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

Weezle745Apr-20-04 06:35 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41490, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 5

best offer will get the shock/spring combo.
they are about a year old.

I will give preference to a SoCal member that can remove them and put them back on themselves and supply a set of stock shocks... good condition or blown, i dont care.

97 Eclipse Spyder

scirioApr-20-04 06:51 AM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
#41492, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 6

Want to trade GSX rims. I have the same ones but what condition are yours in. Mine have a couple lip bends and no longer shine on the "polished" part like they're supposed to. Shipping would be a bitch tho huh.

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

eclipsekaiserApr-20-04 07:19 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#41494, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 7

hehehehe let me know if the CF hood is up for grabs

Drop me a line if you need help removing parts. I find myself in MOval alot lately.

-K-

shofApr-20-04 08:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#41502, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 8

what kinda price u lookin for on the cai?

Weezle745Apr-20-04 09:12 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41503, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 9

$70 + trade for your stock? Like I said I just put a BRAND new air filter on it. One of the performance ones. cost me $35.

CF hood has been sold.
If I could get $500 for Rims/tires/shocks/springs Ill give it to the first person. Like I said, I just spent $200 for 2 new tires a few weeks ago. the other tires are about 6 months old with normal wear.

Let me know?

97 Eclipse Spyder

shofApr-20-04 09:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#41505, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 10

i'm assuming its the full 2 piece right? also, what color is it?

Sorry_i_WinApr-20-04 11:45 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#41523, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 11

pair of unpainted skirts - what kind? not interested if they are stock... but just thought i'd ask.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

96EclipsedApr-20-04 12:05 PM
Member since Jun 17th 2002
1923 posts,
#41530, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"

Originally posted by Weezle745
$70 + trade for your stock? Like I said I just put a BRAND new air filter on it. One of the performance ones. cost me $35. CF hood has been sold. If I could get $500 for Rims/tires/shocks/springs Ill give it to the first person. Like I said, I just spent $200 for 2 new tires a few weeks ago. the other tires are about 6 months old with normal wear. Let me know?

Aww man, I called dibs on the hood in the other post...Oh well, How much for the AEM CAI??

weather turning towards a storm broken down road continue on coexistance imitating paradise
unlike any seen moist has been dancing crazy overcast ash grey wording constantly pushing pulling pushes away

sacred? you really are?
m'not scared
then what are you?

drew back a rusty knife guilt ladle pour it on understand i burn inside how to get out of here how do you get out of this natures revenge nature
cage craving wonder the worth of it scream at the top of your lungs so many times tried not to wonder

Weezle745Apr-20-04 03:22 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41547, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by 96Eclipsed
Originally posted by Weezle745 $70 + trade for your stock? Like I said I just put a BRAND new air filter on it. One of the performance ones. cost me $35. CF hood has been sold. If I could get $500 for Rims/tires/shocks/springs Ill give it to the first person. Like I said, I just spent $200 for 2 new tires a few weeks ago. the other tires are about 6 months old with normal wear. Let me know?
Aww man, I called dibs on the hood in the other post...Oh well, How much for the AEM CAI??

you quoted the price for the CAI in your "reply to quote"
$70 + trade for your stocker. you pay shipping. BRAND NEW filter. good condition except for a rub near the battery post that I cover with silicon to prevent any further rubbing. This is a problem with almost all AEM CAIs and the battery terminal.

I also have a CF E-brake handle cover. And a couple other odds and ends pieces laying around. I also have a low 3piece wing. and some 97-99 headlights but i think CKid is supposed to buy them.

97 Eclipse Spyder

shofApr-20-04 04:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#41554, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 14

can u tell me what color it (cai) is man? thanks

cmsApr-20-04 04:17 PM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#41556, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 15

Dips on the GSX RIMS! How much?? Please let me know a.s.a.p!!

-Chris

Weezle745Apr-20-04 05:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41566, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 16

oh yeah sorry, the CAI is silver, and it is a 2 piece.

the rims... I will let them go for $250 + Ship.

Basically, I am just charging you for the tires and giving you the Rims for free. Like I said there are 2 week old or so tires on there that have less than 1k miles on them, and then 2 that have about 6 months i believe.

97 Eclipse Spyder

ChamukoApr-20-04 07:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#41571, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 17

Sup man, long time no see or chat to you.

Im interested in that CAI, the Rims and maybe a set of lights.

I have the suspension removed from my car right now too! maybe we can meet up?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

nightwolf2369Apr-20-04 07:31 PM
Member since Nov 19th 2003
951 posts,
#41572, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 18

what kind of tanabe exhasut and how old is it

I no longer have my 99 rs because i totaled it!!!

chrysler kidApr-20-04 08:02 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#41573, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 19

i "bought" the hood from him last year. his sig pic is oldddddd.

11.65 @ 115

Weezle745Apr-20-04 08:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41574, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 20
Apr-20-04 08:12 PM by Weezle745

hey chamuko, yeah dude, lets meet up... havent heard from you in a long time. yeah man hit me up on my cell if you still have it.

i can meet up tomorrow, friday, possibly saturday, or monday.

EZ right now has dibs on the shocks. but did you want the springs too? or just the shocks? or just the springs? Maybe we could all meet up together on one of the above days. Cause i rather do all this locally than have to ship parts.

*edit* oh yeah the exhaust is about a year old... here is the only pic i could find right now... btw i dont know what its called.. i forget, but i think its the G1-medallion

97 Eclipse Spyder

ClayApr-20-04 08:10 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#41575, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 21

Is the 2 guage a-pillar pod still availble?

Mikhal_8@yahoo.com or IM

95 GST | So-Cal

Weezle745Apr-20-04 08:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41576, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 22

yes mike it is

97 Eclipse Spyder

shofApr-21-04 01:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
94 posts,
#41583, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 23

dibs on cai. unless someone else already has it. drop me an email- pshofner@peoplepc.com

BlkTalon96Apr-21-04 07:01 AM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
326 posts,
#41604, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 24

What kind of side skirts? If they are the stock ones in your sig i'm interested. What are you looking to get for them? aaronrtague@cox.net

--Alpine 7893 Head Unit
--2 Alpine MRD-M500s
--2 Alpine Type R 12s
--2 Pair Type R Coaxials
^^^Mobile Earthquake^^^

Hit me up on AIM: BlackTalon96

ChamukoApr-21-04 08:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#41609, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 25

Doh, no I dont. new phone same number though. Ill PM mine.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

cmsApr-21-04 10:46 AM
1092 posts,
#41618, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 26

About how much for shipping on the rims you think? I live in Grand Rapids, MI 49507. And what size are they? any more pics of them as well? thanks again bro!

-Chris

96rs-tApr-21-04 01:16 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#41630, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 27

hey, i'll buy the GSX rims! i can go pick them up, if they are still for grabs.....remember me, you sold me your stock exhaust for 10 bucks. let me know!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Weezle745Apr-21-04 02:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41632, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 28

sorry CMS, local people have dibs so i dont have to ship.

Hamel, Chamuko has dibs right now, but i just PMd him about the status if he still wants them. but there are a few scratches on them that are common on any rim 7yrs old.

97 Eclipse Spyder

cmsApr-21-04 02:33 PM
1092 posts,
#41633, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 29

No prob. If there is a back out. Give me a holler. Thanks anyway!

-Chris

turbo8uApr-21-04 02:49 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#41635, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"

i'll straight up trade you my KYB agx shocks for the illuminas, i'll take them off and put them on too. im socal of course
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

silent souls leave .308 holes

ezApr-21-04 03:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#41637, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 31

sorry Josh, I got the illuminas, and the side skirts. I'm gonna be the first one to put those on LOL, they been traded around like a dozen times

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

turbo8uApr-21-04 03:22 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#41638, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 32

Originally posted by ez
sorry Josh, I got the illuminas, and the side skirts. I'm gonna be the first one to put those on LOL, they been traded around like a dozen times

BAH! rock paper scissors...

_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

as needles of ice
are the ill winds' talons
the coldest of shadows
they seep unto the bone

silent souls leave .308 holes

ColumbiaDeathApr-21-04 04:36 PM
Member since Dec 24th 2003
41 posts,
#41645, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 0

I have been trying to get ahold of you- please e-mail me (Moonwalkin2300@aol.com) and get me price on the a-pillar pod

-Ben

(WERD UP)

Weezle745Apr-21-04 07:32 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41662, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 34

??? - havent got a email/pm from you. but right now Clay has dibs. I actually havent told him the price yet but $12 sounds fair. If he doesnt want, its yours. it fits onto your existing a-pillar and fits two of the standard gauges. I forget what size. but its 2"1/16 i think?

97 Eclipse Spyder

96rs-tApr-21-04 07:48 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#41664, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 35
Apr-21-04 07:48 PM by 96rs-t

patiently waiting..

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

BlizareApr-22-04 09:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#41714, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 36

sideskirts? wha kind??

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Weezle745Apr-22-04 12:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41733, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 37

all stuff has been sold local to Chamuko and EZ. Clay has the pod holder.

only thing left that i know of is the springs and taillights.

97 Eclipse Spyder

ClayApr-22-04 11:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#41773, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 38
Apr-23-04 12:00 AM by Clay

Did u get the emails? Just curious cause you didn't respond.
EDIT: I'm still interested in the pod holder.

95 GST | So-Cal

Dualgen2Apr-23-04 05:49 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3726 posts,
#41787, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 38

Originally posted by Weezle745
all stuff has been sold local to Chamuko and EZ. Clay has the pod holder. only thing left that i know of is the springs and taillights.

A bump for my fellow white 2gnt brother. Sorry to see your car go and I cant believe how fast you have gotten rid of everything. Good luck getting rid of the car. Trade in value will suck cause carmax said they would only give me $2800 for my 97 w/ 86K miles fully loaded w/ leather and what not. Me=pissed. Blue book is like $5G's but if I get 4 grand I'd be happy.
-Dave

2009 Corolla S - waiting until 2012 for my next toy!
*SOLD* 1992 3000GT VR4 - pearl white and 45,6xx miles!
*SOLD* 2007 Subaru Legacy GT sedan
*SOLD* 95 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - BPU
*SOLD* 97 Eclipse GS Star Stage 2

chrysler kidApr-23-04 12:54 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#41807, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 40

sell me the stock low wing. i need all the bracketts and stuff because i lost mine.

11.65 @ 115

Weezle745Apr-23-04 10:55 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#41828, "RE: Selling Car, - Want to sell the mods (or the whole car if possible)"
In response to Reply # 41
Apr-23-04 10:56 PM by Weezle745

Car was sold this morning.

Erik has picked up the shocks, springs, and 2nd pair of skirts.

Clay, hit me up on my cell. i emailed you my cell number. i have to find it in my garage. but as soon as i do you can pick it up. I should have it by tomorrow morning. Or i could mail it to you if you cant drive ill mail it to you.

chamuko. I took off the rims. tell me when you want to pick them up... if not, Hamel wanted them. the exhaust, i have to wait a week to get.. i dont have a stocker so its going with the car, but the guy doesnt want that exhaust cause he wants a different one. so he said he'll give me back mine when he gets one. so you can have the exhaust in a week.

CK, the wing is going with the car. do you still want those headlights??

97 Eclipse Spyder

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #41461 Previous topic | Next topic