Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9137
View in linear mode

Subject: "Howell Open House Pics..." Previous topic | Next topic
aquafreetaAug-27-03 09:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
151 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9137, "Howell Open House Pics..."

Hey you guys...here are the pics we took from the Howell Open House this past weekend. Sorry it is so delayed...my freaking internet has been up and down since I have been back and I havent been able to post this. The turn out was pretty cool imo...not as good as the shootout but still fun. All that came from 2GNT was me (aquafreeta), Chris (1fasteclipse), John (95greenhrcgs) and his g-friend Emily. So thanks for the support you fucks!!!!! lol...IMO, the best cars there were 95greenhrcgs's Eclipse, the blue Neon and the black Avenger w/the unpainted body kit (in that order)...anyway here you go...I will post a couple from another host but unfortunately I couldnt post them all because of file size so I had to use Image Station (sorry). ENJOY!!!
95greenhrcgs Eclipse

..and again W/Emily

Blue Neon

HERE IS THE PHOTO ALBUM...
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4289300589

-Anna (96 Eclipse GS)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/474544

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Howell Open House Pics..., mrlocalpimp, Aug-27-03 09:58 AM, #1
RE: Howell Open House Pics..., 95greenhrcgs, Aug-28-03 07:51 AM, #2
      RE: Howell Open House Pics..., soulcontroller, Aug-28-03 08:32 AM, #3
           RE: Howell Open House Pics..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-29-03 12:01 PM, #4
                RE: Howell Open House Pics..., TeamAvenger, Aug-29-03 12:20 PM, #5
                     RE: Howell Open House Pics..., 95greenhrcgs, Aug-31-03 03:50 PM, #6
                          RE: Howell Open House Pics..., Diceman19, Aug-31-03 06:15 PM, #7

mrlocalpimpAug-27-03 09:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4518 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9138, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 0

Nice eclipse, and chick.

I got banned for being a constant tard.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95greenhrcgsAug-28-03 07:51 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#9162, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 1

Yeah thanks for the support ( other 2GNT members ) J/K!!! Thanks for the compliments and posting a couple of pics Anna. You and Chris were awesome and I dont think that the Open House would have been as much fun without you two. Nice to have someone to talk to other than Neon drivers who could care less about Eclipses and Talons and vice versa.

Hope to see you two soon, and I BETTER see you at the Shootout next year. ( everyone else from 2GNT too!!! )

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

soulcontrollerAug-28-03 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#9163, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 2

pay for that dp jon! hehe.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneAug-29-03 12:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#9174, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 3

Hey, there's a familar face. You sure do get around, John.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

TeamAvengerAug-29-03 12:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2453 posts,
#9175, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 4

That's a swanky MSD ignition setup you got there, Jon! LOL

-"Easy Mac"
05 Mazda RX-8 (RR8 #88)
99 Eclipse RS 398whp & 372lb-ft

95greenhrcgsAug-31-03 03:50 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1420 posts,
#9200, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 5

It looks like a bunch of drunk guys installed the MSD. Oh wait you guys WERE drunk!!! HAHA

And Dino.......yes I do get around

Jonathan
95 Eclipse GS
8 injector
Hahn Stage 3.5
Howell 2.2L Stroker

T O T A L L E D, T H A N K S T O S O M E A S S H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diceman19Aug-31-03 06:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#9202, "RE: Howell Open House Pics..."
In response to Reply # 6

lol. i want video from the shootout. i miss the good ole days. lol.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9137 Previous topic | Next topic