Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9171
View in linear mode

Subject: "ALABAMA Cookout in October!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
98RedGs95TSIAug-28-03 08:23 PM
Member since Aug 28th 2003
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9171, "ALABAMA Cookout in October!!!"
Aug-28-03 08:24 PM by 98RedGs95TSI

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71782

This is the original Thread Over There Guys!
If yah would like to come your more than welcome to come and the best thing to do would be to pm jennie if you need EXACT directions. Alot of other forums are supposedly coming but it wouldnt be bad to add another one right?

Figured i would give you guys the heads up and let yah know if anyone is close!

I have reserved a dyno for us --45 for 3 pulls--wideband --and tuning--will be set up in half hour bolcks--- the dyno is 10 miles down the interstate from Sexxies cookout--

there will be 16 spots availble or possibly more if there is the intrest--I will post a sign up section and a dead line for having the money in.

saturday night we can invade b-ham for some "fun"

we are getting the hotel info together so those of you who need a place to crash can do so

***SWAP MEET AREA ***

we can have a swap meet area so those who want to get rid of those no longer useful upgrades can set them out on a table so you won`t have to baby sit them all week end---

the swap meet area is going to be inclosed in the garage --more details to follow

for the after set kegs--maybe a DJ or 2 if any one has suggestions feel free to IM or e-mail or post to it

now as for sunday---

more dyno time if we need it

the go to Steele and pick up on those now improved QUARTER MILE TIME SLIPS --gates open at 2:30 so we do have time before for more dyno time if need be

if we really get the intrest going on this one we could even get some sort of prizes involved

now just as a note to all there will be other boards showing up so we are hoping to make this HUGE!!!

other boards posted on:
www.hsvracing.com
bhamracing.com
dsmtuners
dsmtalk
NABR Public board
dsmlife

if you want to post this on othe sites feel free...

contact me with questions---

hondanacura1369@aol.com

This is other information that i thought i would add!
Guys... Comon down!

I got two rides.

1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ALABAMA Cookout in October!!! [View all] , 98RedGs95TSI, Aug-28-03 08:23 PM
  RE: ALABAMA Cookout in October!!!, soldier101, Aug-31-03 08:33 PM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #9171 Previous topic | Next topic