Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7396
View in linear mode

Subject: "When is there going to be another SoCal meet?" Previous topic | Next topic
Weezle745Jun-07-03 12:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7396, "When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"

Marcus?

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Chamuko, Jun-07-03 01:47 PM, #1
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, ez, Jun-08-03 01:33 PM, #2
      RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Clay, Jun-08-03 06:16 PM, #3
           RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jun-08-03 07:19 PM, #4
                RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, CVedEclipse, Jun-08-03 09:08 PM, #5
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, 96rs-t, Jun-08-03 09:17 PM, #6
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Teameclipse804, Jun-09-03 03:45 AM, #7
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, pn0ymahal, Jun-09-03 04:37 PM, #8
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, 96rs-t, Jun-09-03 06:26 PM, #9
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Weezle745, Jun-09-03 07:41 PM, #10
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, SonicYan, Jun-09-03 08:42 PM, #11
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, 96rs-t, Jun-10-03 02:39 PM, #12
RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, jamesman, Jun-11-03 05:59 AM, #13
      RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, 98EclipseGirl, Jun-12-03 10:55 PM, #14
           RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Chamuko, Jun-13-03 07:38 PM, #15
                RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, Vinh766, Jun-15-03 09:21 PM, #16
                     RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, turbo8u, Jul-13-03 08:49 AM, #17
                          RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?, eclipsekaiser, Jul-13-03 11:24 PM, #18

ChamukoJun-07-03 01:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7397, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

when my finals are over....next week plz

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ezJun-08-03 01:33 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#7410, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 1

lesgoracingdood, my license finally came in the mail

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

ClayJun-08-03 06:16 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#7411, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 2

Guessing after finals .

95 GST | So-Cal

Moderatorsd_eclipseJun-08-03 07:19 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
#7413, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 3

What about having a BBQ or something? This coming Sat is good for me (the 14th). If there's enough interest we could have it at my folks pad. Plenty of room and everything only downside is im on the north tip of san diego, about 30mins from temecula/murrieta. So it would be a drive for you IE folks and everyone else that is further up north. Post up some thoughts..

CVedEclipseJun-08-03 09:08 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#7414, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 4

im good for a meet some time soon... me and dan were talking earlier.. and we were thinking we need to make it a huge meet... something planned far enough in advanced that ALL of so cal can meet up (call in sick, ditch the family, escape jail... whatever it takes)... but taht would require at least a month in advance notice........

any thoughts?

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

96rs-tJun-08-03 09:17 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#7416, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm definitely up for a HUGE meet! but yeah give people good time so that everyone from the the So Cal can make it. I couldn't make the last meet at BF because it was to sudden. Lets make an announcement for a big SoCal meet!

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

Teameclipse804Jun-09-03 03:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#7419, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey James, I've been so busy this year with school, haven't had much time. I'll try to post up meet ideas - any input? Let's set up a huge meet maybe at one of the parks and have a BBQ and cruise afterwards? Any input on places and time? Probably after July 4...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

pn0ymahalJun-09-03 04:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#7428, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 7
Jun-09-03 04:37 PM by pn0ymahal

noooo my beast is broken right now have it late july or august sometime i should have the beast up and running then well if my car is not up and running i can bring my civic hehe
Michael 99gs 8-Injector Setup
HRC Stage 2 @12psi
Stage 3 process begins 2 months about till im built. hehe
2GNT Member #32

http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

96rs-tJun-09-03 06:26 PM
2203 posts,
#7434, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

I got a good date! it is the the Prado Park in Chino, begining of august. they have a celebration there, lots of people go there, and plus every year i go, there are more and more fixed up imports there fixed up, since a guy that helped out with the fast the furious cars always goes there to show off some of his rides..we can all get together there. i can find out exactly which weekend it is and post it later...what do you guys think?? its a really cool park to have a BBQ, many people there are doing the same, and this date also gives people plenty of time to show!

SoCal DSM

Weezle745Jun-09-03 07:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#7437, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 9

a big meet sounds cool with at least 3weeks notice. That way I can get the day off of work.

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

SonicYanJun-09-03 08:42 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1560 posts,
#7441, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=7438&mesg_id=7438&page=

SonicYan aka Mikey
1997 Eclipse RS
Pinoy Reppin' SoCal 2GNT
Best: 16.35 @ 83.05 MPH

96rs-tJun-10-03 02:39 PM
2203 posts,
#7452, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 0

whos going to the the Auto Fest at the Cali Speedway on Sept 6-7? maybe we can meet here? i know its a long way, but hey this means no excuses on not showing up!

SoCal DSM

jamesmanJun-11-03 05:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1339 posts,
#7458, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 12

hmmm, it would be good if we could get the location centralized between L.A., ventura, O.C., and SD. like maybe north O.C. or southern L.A. county. Then people can't make the excuse that it is too far. I've seen socal dsm over at Huntington beach one time, or we could go to a big park like carbon canyon or cerritos regional park. or even el dorado or whittier narrows. i think early july would be good like the second or third week after the 4th so shit ain't too hectic.

lates
james

Rest In Peace Heidi Doggy

98EclipseGirlJun-12-03 10:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
202 posts,
#7493, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 13

Jay and I are definitely up for a BBQ or such . . . I'm thinking either El Dorado or Mile Square Park, or Huntington Beach would be cool idea too 'cause we could have a bonfire there. There's also a pretty neat park with a small lake in Brea . . . don't remember the name tho.

At any rate . . . late July or early Aug is cool, except the weekend of Aug 2, we've got a big party for my mom's retirement then.

I'd be more than willing to help arrange and organize things . . .

Jen
98 Eclipse RS
"still NT just because " ... VX100

ChamukoJun-13-03 07:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#7521, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 14

Whittier Narrows!!!

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Vinh766Jun-15-03 09:21 PM
Member since May 18th 2003
347 posts,
#7577, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 15

im down, just let me know when and where. and im willing to drive and all, but that bf meet last time was a lil far for me (not complaining or anything, i had lots of fun, and learned a lot) but i live in mission viejo. just let me know when and where, i'll try my best. thanks guys.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/db428e84_m40c1b269/d3f3/__sr_/d801.jpg?phd27PCBDoVEgv49

1997 Black Eclipse GS *Sold*
1995 Copper Eclipse GST

turbo8uJul-13-03 08:49 AM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#8044, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 16

dude we should cruise up together, im from san clemente

esi-t stage 2 hahn

eclipsekaiserJul-13-03 11:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#8059, "RE: When is there going to be another SoCal meet?"
In response to Reply # 17

So what is the word on the whole non-track meet? Location? what to bring?

Any sunday is pretty good with me. Except 7/27, Dave mathews concert.

-K-

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #7396 Previous topic | Next topic