Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3877
View in linear mode

Subject: "Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!" Previous topic | Next topic
HomeyNYAug-20-02 03:30 AM
Member since Mar 01st 2002
69 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3877, "Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"

i know its short notice but if anyone wants to meet up at the Galleria Mall in middletown,NY tonight. i work at a huge laser tag at the mall so if anyone is interested call me on my cell 914-443-2370 or call Ariel (Sonic Cloud) 917-691-4946 , sonic will be coming from queens so any info needed, call either one of us.

Thanx
Cary (HomeyNY)

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,DS CAI, 18 in VX1 rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,Alpine CVA-1003,3 monitors,StreetGlow red neon.Custom gauges/red indiglo needles.Strobes, 2-tone tint chrome/black

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,hahn stage 3 turbo,built block, port polished and all the goodies underneath, 17 in Excel DL-46 gunmetal rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,jensen 9410,4 monitors,Custom gauges

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, H82BLEGL, Aug-21-02 12:30 AM, #1
RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, HomeyNY, Aug-21-02 08:50 AM, #2
      RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, ableach33, Aug-21-02 01:40 PM, #3
           RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, HomeyNY, Aug-21-02 11:50 PM, #4
                RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, H82BLEGL, Aug-22-02 04:09 AM, #5
                     RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, HomeyNY, Aug-22-02 04:13 AM, #6
                          RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, bhomeyer, Aug-22-02 06:28 AM, #7
                               RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, HomeyNY, Aug-22-02 06:47 AM, #8
                                    RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!, ableach33, Aug-22-02 09:27 AM, #9

H82BLEGLAug-21-02 12:30 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
309 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3878, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 0

Sorry cary i coudn't make it last night,i had to work maybe next time..
TONY

TONY...
****SIG REMOVED FOR BEING HUGE****
1 pic is plenty (not 5) and try and resize it.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HomeyNYAug-21-02 08:50 AM
69 posts,
#3879, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 1

me and sonic were wondering what happened to you. we went and played Laser Tag. had a good time. anytime yer up here gimme a holla and we will definately play.

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,DS CAI, 18 in VX1 rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,Alpine CVA-1003,3 monitors,StreetGlow red neon.Custom gauges/red indiglo needles.Strobes, 2-tone tint chrome/black

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,hahn stage 3 turbo,built block, port polished and all the goodies underneath, 17 in Excel DL-46 gunmetal rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,jensen 9410,4 monitors,Custom gauges

ableach33Aug-21-02 01:40 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
194 posts,
#3880, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 2

I was just around there the past few days.. i was near ellenville/wurtsboro.. i was at the middletown mall on.. monday i think.. too bad i didn't have access to the net where I was at, I could've stayed longer yesterday and went to that meet.. are there a lot of you guys around there?

HomeyNYAug-21-02 11:50 PM
69 posts,
#3881, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 3

far as i know in this area i might be one of the only ones.. there is another guy from warwick that works at the mall also. i work at the laser tag part time on the weekends. anytime your gonna be up gimme a holla.

H82BLEGLAug-22-02 04:09 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
309 posts,
#3882, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 4

Thnx for the invite,maybe i'll come holla at you this weekend..
tonight i will be at nathan's on central try to come threw you'll se with hanging out with the crew LOW GRAVITY..
hope to see you there...

TONY

TONY...
****SIG REMOVED FOR BEING HUGE****
1 pic is plenty (not 5) and try and resize it.

HomeyNYAug-22-02 04:13 AM
69 posts,
#3883, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 5

tonight gonna be tough, i have a funeral for my grandma tomorrow saturday i took off and brian is coming up to fix up my system a lil. lets see if we can get together on saturday. lemme know

bhomeyerAug-22-02 06:28 AM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
144 posts,
#3884, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 6

Yea man, come up saturday and help me kick Cary's car's ass. haha... It's fun to work on a car, when it's not yours. haha

Bri...
uhm, yea, it's a venge, and everything is on remote. I don't need no stinkin door handles!

HomeyNYAug-22-02 06:47 AM
69 posts,
#3885, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 7

>Yea man, come up saturday and help me kick Cary's car's ass.
> haha... It's fun to work on a car, when it's not yours.
> haha
>
>Bri...
>uhm, yea, it's a venge, and everything is on remote. I
>don't need no stinkin door handles!

LOL im about to kick my cars ass if it dont start acting right. hopefully saturday ill take care of 2 problems at once, definately 1 at least

P.S. I HAVE THE BEER!! good thing i dont drink or it would of been gone already ROFL

ableach33Aug-22-02 09:27 AM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
194 posts,
#3886, "RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!"
In response to Reply # 8

i doubt i'll be able to get around there until next summer.. but if anytime i can, I'll drop by..

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3877 Previous topic | Next topic