Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectLocal Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=3877
3877, Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Posted by HomeyNY, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i know its short notice but if anyone wants to meet up at the Galleria Mall in middletown,NY tonight. i work at a huge laser tag at the mall so if anyone is interested call me on my cell 914-443-2370 or call Ariel (Sonic Cloud) 917-691-4946 , sonic will be coming from queens so any info needed, call either one of us.

Thanx
Cary (HomeyNY)

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,DS CAI, 18 in VX1 rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,Alpine CVA-1003,3 monitors,StreetGlow red neon.Custom gauges/red indiglo needles.Strobes, 2-tone tint chrome/black
3878, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Posted by H82BLEGL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry cary i coudn't make it last night,i had to work maybe next time..
TONY

3879, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
me and sonic were wondering what happened to you. we went and played Laser Tag. had a good time. anytime yer up here gimme a holla and we will definately play.

97 Viper Red Venge,TC2 front,TC1 sides,DS CAI, 18 in VX1 rims.(4) 10 inch triangle Bazooka Subs,2 PA amps,(2)1 farad caps,cd changer,PS2,VCR,Alpine CVA-1003,3 monitors,StreetGlow red neon.Custom gauges/red indiglo needles.Strobes, 2-tone tint chrome/black
3880, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Posted by ableach33, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was just around there the past few days.. i was near ellenville/wurtsboro.. i was at the middletown mall on.. monday i think.. too bad i didn't have access to the net where I was at, I could've stayed longer yesterday and went to that meet.. are there a lot of you guys around there?
3881, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
far as i know in this area i might be one of the only ones.. there is another guy from warwick that works at the mall also. i work at the laser tag part time on the weekends. anytime your gonna be up gimme a holla.

3882, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Posted by H82BLEGL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thnx for the invite,maybe i'll come holla at you this weekend..
tonight i will be at nathan's on central try to come threw you'll se with hanging out with the crew LOW GRAVITY..
hope to see you there...

TONY

3883, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
tonight gonna be tough, i have a funeral for my grandma tomorrow :( saturday i took off and brian is coming up to fix up my system a lil. lets see if we can get together on saturday. lemme know

3884, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Posted by bhomeyer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yea man, come up saturday and help me kick Cary's car's ass. :) haha... It's fun to work on a car, when it's not yours. :) haha

Bri...
uhm, yea, it's a venge, and everything is on remote. I don't need no stinkin door handles!
3885, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
>Yea man, come up saturday and help me kick Cary's car's ass.
>:) haha... It's fun to work on a car, when it's not yours.
>:) haha
>
>Bri...
>uhm, yea, it's a venge, and everything is on remote. I
>don't need no stinkin door handles!

LOL im about to kick my cars ass if it dont start acting right. hopefully saturday ill take care of 2 problems at once, definately 1 at least :)

P.S. I HAVE THE BEER!! good thing i dont drink or it would of been gone already ROFL

3886, RE: Local Meet In Middletown,NY tonight!
Posted by ableach33, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i doubt i'll be able to get around there until next summer.. but if anytime i can, I'll drop by..
I generated this page in 0.0078589916229248 seconds, executing 7 queries.