Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3220
View in linear mode

Subject: "any meets near tampa???" Previous topic | Next topic
little hottie 18Jul-17-02 01:43 PM
Member since Jul 16th 2002
11 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3220, "any meets near tampa???"

just moved to tampa form cali & wana get some new friends...also any one know of races i need to go so bad.. new 97 silver eclipse
Brittan

brittany

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: any meets near tampa???, GorkoRacing, Jul-18-02 01:41 AM, #1
RE: any meets near tampa???, EclipseGirl, Jul-18-02 12:35 PM, #2
      RE: any meets near tampa???, Da0utlaw, Jul-18-02 12:42 PM, #3
      RE: any meets near tampa???, Dave_FL, Jul-18-02 02:08 PM, #4
      RE: any meets near tampa???, EclipseGirl, Jul-18-02 03:30 PM, #5
           RE: any meets near tampa???, little hottie 18, Jul-20-02 01:36 PM, #6
                RE: any meets near tampa???, EclipseGirl, Jul-21-02 12:09 AM, #7

GorkoRacingJul-18-02 01:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3221, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to the board Brittany. There are several people on here from the tampa area and I know that they do meet. Do a seach here in the announcements section as there was a post about meeting a while back. Tampa is a nice place, hope you like it. My mom lives in clearwater and I am going to be visiting her later this summer. Hopefully I will drive my car down there and go meet some people there too. Good luck.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EclipseGirlJul-18-02 12:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
150 posts,
#3222, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm not quite sure where they're racing anymore, but I do know where they meet up before the races. Two places are the Checkers on South Dale Mabry by the Rio Bravo on Sat nights and on Fri nights at the Checkers on Hillsborough and Hanley...Hope this helps!!!Welcome to Tampon town!

Da0utlawJul-18-02 12:42 PM
Member since Feb 23rd 2002
330 posts,
#3223, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 2

I lived there, joined the navy, moved away,getting out soon,moving back...maybe i'll see ya there.

"...You're as dumb as an ox and twice as ugly. If a strange man offers you a ride, i say...take it..."
-Abe Simpson to little Homer.

1995 RS
CURRENT MODS:
Iceman CAI//Focuz cat-back exhaust//60mm Jeep TB//OBX short throw shifter//Symborski shift kit

Dave_FLJul-18-02 02:08 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#3224, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 3

I dont know about tampa but in Orlando I know the spots. We have a nice track to thats only 10 minutes from my house.

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

EclipseGirlJul-18-02 03:30 PM
Old School 2GNTer
150 posts,
#3225, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 2

oops I mean North Dale Mabry, not South

little hottie 18Jul-20-02 01:36 PM
Member since Jul 16th 2002
11 posts,
#3226, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 5

its cool im about an hour from tampa so i dont know.. but if theres anyhing near brooksville hit me up

brittany

EclipseGirlJul-21-02 12:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
150 posts,
#3227, "RE: any meets near tampa???"
In response to Reply # 6

A friend of mine lives up near that way. Next time I talk to him I'll find out where they meet up and I'll let ya know.

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #3220 Previous topic | Next topic