Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectany meets near tampa???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=3220
3220, any meets near tampa???
Posted by little hottie 18, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
just moved to tampa form cali & wana get some new friends...also any one know of races i need to go so bad.. new 97 silver eclipse
Brittany:)
3221, RE: any meets near tampa???
Posted by GorkoRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome to the board Brittany. There are several people on here from the tampa area and I know that they do meet. Do a seach here in the announcements section as there was a post about meeting a while back. Tampa is a nice place, hope you like it. My mom lives in clearwater and I am going to be visiting her later this summer. Hopefully I will drive my car down there and go meet some people there too. Good luck. :thumbsup
3222, RE: any meets near tampa???
Posted by EclipseGirl, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm not quite sure where they're racing anymore, but I do know where they meet up before the races. Two places are the Checkers on South Dale Mabry by the Rio Bravo on Sat nights and on Fri nights at the Checkers on Hillsborough and Hanley...Hope this helps!!!Welcome to Tampon town!
3223, RE: any meets near tampa???
Posted by Da0utlaw, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I lived there, joined the navy, moved away,getting out soon,moving back...maybe i'll see ya there.
3224, RE: any meets near tampa???
Posted by Dave_FL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont know about tampa but in Orlando I know the spots. We have a nice track to thats only 10 minutes from my house. :)
3225, RE: any meets near tampa???
oops I mean North Dale Mabry, not South
3226, RE: any meets near tampa???
Posted by little hottie 18, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
its cool im about an hour from tampa so i dont know.. but if theres anyhing near brooksville hit me up
3227, RE: any meets near tampa???
A friend of mine lives up near that way. Next time I talk to him I'll find out where they meet up and I'll let ya know.
I generated this page in 0.007735013961792 seconds, executing 7 queries.