Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1604
View in linear mode

Subject: "So Calers!!" Previous topic | Next topic
CVedEclipseMar-01-02 12:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1604, "So Calers!!"

tonight me and BlackSoCalZ are going to LACR.. if anyone is interested in going, post here and ill see you there.. track is open from like 6-10.. something like that.. last time we went we got in like 7 runs easy.. could have gone alot more, but i threw a belt and the night was done.. i know the altitude sucks shit, but its a good place to work on your 60s.. the times wont be effected that much on the 60s.. and thats the most important part of the 1/4 mile. just seeing if anyone is interested.. pz

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DownAzzDSMMar-02-02 07:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1605, "RE: So Calers!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey what are your times like up there at Palmdale? Didn't you run like a 16.6 or something when we were at Cal Speedway? I want to know the difference. Are you running like 17's or something in Palmdale?

Steve
Black 97 GS
First time at track 16.231 @ 86.11 (Intake & Exhaust/ 17" rims)
Best time- 14.154 @ 101.22
W/O N2O- 15.916 @ 88.98

Magnacor

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CVedEclipseMar-02-02 08:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
#1606, "RE: So Calers!!"
In response to Reply # 1

well.. i ran a 16.97@83mph... considering that i had a 2.6 60.. it should have been much lower.. I SUCK AT LAUNCHING!!! anyways, a general rule of thumb for palmdale is to take 4.5-5 tenths off your time.. and i forgot how to figure out your mph.. if you go to their site, i think they have the formulas to figure out what you would have run if you were at sealevel..

overall, i was fairly happy with my cars performance.. the udp definitley helped.. now ill i need to do is to get my launching down.. ive hit at 2.34 in the 60s so i know my car has got a little kick to it.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1604 Previous topic | Next topic