Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectSo Calers!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1604
1604, So Calers!!
Posted by CVedEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
tonight me and BlackSoCalZ are going to LACR.. if anyone is interested in going, post here and ill see you there.. track is open from like 6-10.. something like that.. last time we went we got in like 7 runs easy.. could have gone alot more, but i threw a belt and the night was done.. i know the altitude sucks shit, but its a good place to work on your 60s.. the times wont be effected that much on the 60s.. and thats the most important part of the 1/4 mile. just seeing if anyone is interested.. pz
1605, RE: So Calers!!
Posted by DownAzzDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey what are your times like up there at Palmdale? Didn't you run like a 16.6 or something when we were at Cal Speedway? I want to know the difference. Are you running like 17's or something in Palmdale?
1606, RE: So Calers!!
Posted by CVedEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well.. i ran a 16.97@83mph... considering that i had a 2.6 60.. it should have been much lower.. I SUCK AT LAUNCHING!!! anyways, a general rule of thumb for palmdale is to take 4.5-5 tenths off your time.. and i forgot how to figure out your mph.. if you go to their site, i think they have the formulas to figure out what you would have run if you were at sealevel..

overall, i was fairly happy with my cars performance.. the udp definitley helped.. now ill i need to do is to get my launching down.. ive hit at 2.34 in the 60s so i know my car has got a little kick to it.
I generated this page in 0.0084221363067627 seconds, executing 7 queries.