Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1284
View in linear mode

Subject: "PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikFeb-07-02 08:04 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1284, "PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS"

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I might have a job offer for this summerfrom the rep to work for a Pepboys in Fl. as a Manager of sort. Are you guys(and some gals) happy w/ their service, appearence of store, quality of products, ect... I don't want to fly 1000 miles and find out that dumbasses run a shit store. I have "options" for what store I'd like to work in. I used to live in FT. Lauderdale and want to stay up north like Orlando or sumthin. Please give some input. Thanks

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MrClean125Feb-07-02 09:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
230 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1285, "RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS"
In response to Reply # 0

I've never had any work done there, but the store is always clean, people are pretty nice,good selection of parts ( but not aftermarket stuff). I live in Jax BTW. Just my 2 cents...

Dave

Dave "The Bald Bull"
97 RS Member of the infamous Barcelona Red Crew

"Free people will never remain free, if they are not willing, if need be, to fight for their vital interests"

"It is better to have died in the ranks of the vanquished warriors th

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Fast420AFeb-07-02 11:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4370 posts,
#1286, "RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS"
In response to Reply # 1

Well I have used them for a few things on the few cars I have had and haven't really had any complaints about them. I am in Tampa FL, BTW.

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/

Perf:
KYB AGX Struts
Neuspeed Sport Springs
5 Strut Bars (2 F/U, F/L, R/U, R/L)
Sprint Front Camber Kit
$15 Rear Camber Kit
Corbin's A/F Gauge
MSD DIS-2 Ignition System
Some Regrind Cams that need High Compression (which I don't have)
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Throttle Body
Drop in K&N Filter and open airbox
Custom 2 1/2 inch exhaust with Dual DTM Muffler
Empty Catalytic Convertor
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
Hurricane_GS Short Shifter
Symborsky Shift Kit
Clutchmasters Stage 3 Modular
225/50/16inch Wheels and Tires

Audio:
Alpine CD Head Unit
Alpine Flex4 25W X 4 for Fronts and Rears
Alpine V-12 450W X 1 for Subs
Infinity Reference Series 5 1/4 and 1 inch tweeter component systems for fronts and rears
Blaupunkt 3 way 6x9's in the rears
3 MTX 5000 10" 12 ohm subs running 4 ohms mono

Flame Red SRT-4 GT40,8.5:1 Built Shortblock, Brian Crower Stage 2 Cams, etc etc etc...

Dave_FLFeb-07-02 11:30 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3317 posts,
#1287, "RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS"
In response to Reply # 2

I think they are a great store. I live in Orlando and I brought my car there for the timing belt change and I had them put on my underdrive pulley for me at the same time. I think they only charged me around $350 for everything. They have good customer service but they get pretty busy on the weekends. That would be cool if another fellow 2gnt person was here in Orlando along with Thunderous Talon, Hurricane GS, Shadytalon, red turbo GS, bebe, and myself of course. I might have left someone out but you get the point.

Dave
05 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4

Spin_DailyFeb-07-02 11:30 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2001
91 posts,
#1288, "RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS"
In response to Reply # 2

no problems with the one in St.Pete

aka:dsm1

email is xlt98ondubz@earthlink.net

FunRSFeb-07-02 11:52 AM
Old School 2GNTer
67 posts,
#1289, "RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS"
In response to Reply # 0

The couple here in Jacksonville are very clean and nice. Never had any work done by them. But thay are starting to have some aftermarket parts mostly APC parts.

Sean

99 RS AEM Coldair intake
18x7 somethings
Phantom Tach W/Shift Light
A/F gauge
Kenwood KVT-512
Boston Acustic 6.5 up front& Fosgate 6.5 in back Alpine AMP MRV-F302 Pionner XM satellite radio
NX wet 50 shoot

Top Team 2GNT Community Announcements Area topic #1284 Previous topic | Next topic