Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAnnouncements Area
Topic subjectPepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=1284
1284, PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Posted by Erik, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I might have a job offer for this summerfrom the rep to work for a Pepboys in Fl. as a Manager of sort. Are you guys(and some gals) happy w/ their service, appearence of store, quality of products, ect... I don't want to fly 1000 miles and find out that dumbasses run a shit store. I have "options" for what store I'd like to work in. I used to live in FT. Lauderdale and want to stay up north like Orlando or sumthin. Please give some input. Thanks
1285, RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Posted by MrClean125, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I've never had any work done there, but the store is always clean, people are pretty nice,good selection of parts ( but not aftermarket stuff). I live in Jax BTW. Just my 2 cents...

Dave
1286, RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Posted by Fast420A, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I have used them for a few things on the few cars I have had and haven't really had any complaints about them. I am in Tampa FL, BTW.

http://hometown.aol.com/ohshootuhh/

Perf:
KYB AGX Struts
Neuspeed Sport Springs
5 Strut Bars (2 F/U, F/L, R/U, R/L)
Sprint Front Camber Kit
$15 Rear Camber Kit
Corbin's A/F Gauge
MSD DIS-2 Ignition System
Some Regrind Cams that need High Compression (which I don't have)
Ported Intake Manifold
Ported Throttle Body
Drop in K&N Filter and open airbox
Custom 2 1/2 inch exhaust with Dual DTM Muffler
Empty Catalytic Convertor
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
Hurricane_GS Short Shifter
Symborsky Shift Kit
Clutchmasters Stage 3 Modular
225/50/16inch Wheels and Tires

Audio:
Alpine CD Head Unit
Alpine Flex4 25W X 4 for Fronts and Rears
Alpine V-12 450W X 1 for Subs
Infinity Reference Series 5 1/4 and 1 inch tweeter component systems for fronts and rears
Blaupunkt 3 way 6x9's in the rears
3 MTX 5000 10" 12 ohm subs running 4 ohms mono

1287, RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Posted by Dave_FL, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I think they are a great store. I live in Orlando and I brought my car there for the timing belt change and I had them put on my underdrive pulley for me at the same time. I think they only charged me around $350 for everything. They have good customer service but they get pretty busy on the weekends. That would be cool if another fellow 2gnt person was here in Orlando along with Thunderous Talon, Hurricane GS, Shadytalon, red turbo GS, bebe, and myself of course. I might have left someone out but you get the point.
1288, RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Posted by Spin_Daily, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no problems with the one in St.Pete

aka:dsm1

1289, RE: PepBoys in Florida OPINIONS
Posted by FunRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The couple here in Jacksonville are very clean and nice. Never had any work done by them. But thay are starting to have some aftermarket parts mostly APC parts.

Sean
I generated this page in 0.009357213973999 seconds, executing 7 queries.