Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12966
View in linear mode

Subject: "Okay, Help Me Out Guys!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratortekleinJun-05-08 07:21 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#12966, "Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"

K, so I just added all I spent on my stereo:

Alpine HU: 200
Image Dynamics CTX65 (2pr): 100/pr
Image Dynamics IDQ 12": 75
Exonic 90RMS x4 @4ohm: 112
Exonic 450RMS x1 @4ohm: 100

(Just so you know Ive bought the stereo guy lunch a few times...)

Anyways, I have the speakers and 4ch in already, sounds AMAZING (im more into SQ, could give a rats ass about SPL), but no bass to speak of really. So tomorrow I actually pick up the sub and amp.

Now I gotta figure out how in the hell to make this clean looking... Cant fit both the amps on the back of the seat.

Anyways, got some suggestions guys? Mainly concerned about the amps right now, sub will be in a normal cube box until I actually finish my fiberglass piece for the side.

Thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-06-08 04:37 AM, #1
RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!, Moderatorteklein, Jun-06-08 05:33 AM, #2
      RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-06-08 06:21 AM, #3
           RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!, Moderatorteklein, Jun-06-08 06:25 AM, #4
                RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!, RoninEclipse2G, Jun-06-08 06:30 AM, #5
                     RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!, Moderatorteklein, Jun-06-08 07:12 AM, #6

RoninEclipse2GJun-06-08 04:37 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12967, "RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"
In response to Reply # 0

make a nice amp rack, I hate when people just mount their shit to the back of the seat.

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratortekleinJun-06-08 05:33 AM
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#12968, "RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"
In response to Reply # 1

Mine looks clean! I know what your saying though.

An amp rack would be nice, but I want full access to the spare.

I had my first flat in six years of driving a month ago and now im paranoid

RoninEclipse2GJun-06-08 06:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12969, "RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"
In response to Reply # 2

put it on piano hinges so that you can swing it out of the way to get to the spare. form and function FTW

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

ModeratortekleinJun-06-08 06:25 AM
1699 posts,
#12970, "RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"
In response to Reply # 3

Me likey.

Why didnt I think of that?

I was about to go make some way over complicated piece of structure.

RoninEclipse2GJun-06-08 06:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#12971, "RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"
In response to Reply # 4

Just remember, "an overly complicated design is the sign of a bad engineer" ~Jamie Hyneman of Mythbusters in refrence to a design of Adam's

Erik P.

ModeratortekleinJun-06-08 07:12 AM
1699 posts,
#12972, "RE: Okay, Help Me Out Guys!"
In response to Reply # 5

Heh.

Too bad I was first in all my engineering classes

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12966 Previous topic | Next topic