Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1055
View in linear mode

Subject: "b-quiet" Previous topic | Next topic
xzolianDec-25-01 02:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
49 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1055, "b-quiet"

has anyone used any of the b-quiet products? www.b-quiet.com , Im thinking about getting some b-quiet extreme

Xzolian
x5z5o5l@earthlink.net (remove the fives to send me an email)

1996 Eclipse RS
not that many.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: b-quiet, CVedEclipse, Dec-26-01 02:36 AM, #1
RE: b-quiet, mjbd, Dec-30-01 10:26 AM, #2
RE: b-quiet, z1pp0, Jan-09-02 06:02 AM, #3
RE: b-quiet, BeefGG, Jan-09-02 12:13 PM, #4
      RE: b-quiet, koolade9, Jan-10-02 07:23 PM, #5
           RE: b-quiet, xzolian, Jan-11-02 03:00 AM, #6

CVedEclipseDec-26-01 02:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1056, "RE: b-quiet"
In response to Reply # 0

was curious about that stuff too, anyone..?? ive seen other kinds of dampners used before, but so far.. dynamat seems to be the best.. there is a reason why its so expensive.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mjbdDec-30-01 10:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
252 posts,
#1057, "RE: b-quiet"
In response to Reply # 1

No, Dynamat is not the best, and is not worth the money. Go to elitecaraudio.com if you want to learn alot about car audio. A guy there sells some stuff thats just as good as Dynamat, but for alot cheaper. Check it out.

95 Eclipse gone, meet the Lude. Now driving 97 Honda Prelude. Fast, but a few mods wouldnt hurt. How about a Cold Air Intake for starters...

z1pp0Jan-09-02 06:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
65 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1058, "RE: b-quiet"
In response to Reply # 0

I put a lot of b-quiet in my car. i think around 150sq feet. I had an extremely loud exhaust and it quieted it a lot. I also got a cleaner sound out of my mids and lows. I did a lot of research and this is the cheapest price you can get a decent sound dampener for. Goodluck installing it. I spent a full day putting that stuff in.

HRC Stage II w/ FMIC | AFX UDP | Magnecore Wires | Tanade GPower Medallion | Tokico Stuts and Springs | 18x8 Konig Villains | Yokohoma Paradas | Damn Good Stereo | A bunch of other common shit | Completely Rebuilt

BeefGGJan-09-02 12:13 PM
Old School 2GNTer
196 posts,
#1059, "RE: b-quiet"
In response to Reply # 3

Where all did you put it? I want to put it on my sidepanels, doors and entire trunk but I didn't know how much to buy. I don't have much money either. I have a sub and I was also wondering if it stopped the rattles from the sub at all. I also don't want to add much weight to my car. Was 150 sq/ft pretty heavy? I think the dynomat stuff is pretty heavy.

koolade9Jan-10-02 07:23 PM
Old School 2GNTer
537 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1060, "RE: b-quiet"
In response to Reply # 4

basically, you can fit 250sq ft+ in a car. they sky's the limit as far as placement. I've heard good things about the b-quiet, and also brown bread. I've got a hoard of dynamat super in the car, and I'm pleased...

xzolianJan-11-02 03:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
49 posts,
#1061, "RE: b-quiet"
In response to Reply # 5

Well the bquiet extreme just came in..... So sometime next week ill put it in and take some pics...

Xzolian

1996 Eclipse RS
not that many......

Xzolian

1996 Eclipse RS
not that many.....

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1055 Previous topic | Next topic