Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectb-quiet
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=1055
1055, b-quiet
Posted by xzolian, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
has anyone used any of the b-quiet products? www.b-quiet.com , Im thinking about getting some b-quiet extreme
1056, RE: b-quiet
Posted by CVedEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
was curious about that stuff too, anyone..?? ive seen other kinds of dampners used before, but so far.. dynamat seems to be the best.. there is a reason why its so expensive.
1057, RE: b-quiet
Posted by mjbd, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No, Dynamat is not the best, and is not worth the money. Go to elitecaraudio.com if you want to learn alot about car audio. A guy there sells some stuff thats just as good as Dynamat, but for alot cheaper. Check it out.
1058, RE: b-quiet
Posted by z1pp0, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I put a lot of b-quiet in my car. i think around 150sq feet. I had an extremely loud exhaust and it quieted it a lot. I also got a cleaner sound out of my mids and lows. I did a lot of research and this is the cheapest price you can get a decent sound dampener for. Goodluck installing it. I spent a full day putting that stuff in.

1059, RE: b-quiet
Posted by BeefGG, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Where all did you put it? I want to put it on my sidepanels, doors and entire trunk but I didn't know how much to buy. I don't have much money either. I have a sub and I was also wondering if it stopped the rattles from the sub at all. I also don't want to add much weight to my car. Was 150 sq/ft pretty heavy? I think the dynomat stuff is pretty heavy.
1060, RE: b-quiet
Posted by koolade9, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
basically, you can fit 250sq ft+ in a car. they sky's the limit as far as placement. I've heard good things about the b-quiet, and also brown bread. I've got a hoard of dynamat super in the car, and I'm pleased...
1061, RE: b-quiet
Posted by xzolian, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well the bquiet extreme just came in..... So sometime next week ill put it in and take some pics...

Xzolian
x5z5o5l@earthlink.net (remove the fives to send me an email)

1996 Eclipse RS
not that many......
I generated this page in 0.0077929496765137 seconds, executing 7 queries.