Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9313
View in linear mode

Subject: "new faceplate????" Previous topic | Next topic
Eclipse R97Jun-20-04 02:50 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2004
49 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9313, "new faceplate????"
Jun-20-04 03:09 PM by Eclipse R97

ummm I was thinking of getting a new faceplate for my deck n was wondering if I could just get a new faceplate instead of a deck. Will any faceplate fit or will I have to get a completely deck? need this answerd asap

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

scothernJun-20-04 03:09 PM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9314, "RE: new faceplate????"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Eclipse R97
ummm I was thinking of getting a new faceplate for my cd player n was wondering if I could just get a new faceplate instead of a new cd player. Will any faceplate fit or will I have to get a completely new cd player? need this answerd asap

Any face of teh smae model will work. It needs to be the same model from teh sma manufacuter. You can't put a kenwood face on an alpine an so on...

I need to get a new one too mine is all f'ed up. I don't suppose you have a pioneer do you? I have had this DEH-P7000R for about 6 years and I am on my 3rd Faceplate. Their products suck anymore.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eclipse R97Jun-20-04 03:11 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2004
49 posts,
#9315, "RE: new faceplate????"
In response to Reply # 1
Jun-20-04 03:13 PM by Eclipse R97

srry dude can't help you there i have a sony explode...heh so could I like get a different faceplate by sony that is not xplode series n still get it to fit?

but thx for the reply

SPL_EclipseJun-20-04 03:36 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#9316, "RE: new faceplate????"
In response to Reply # 2

no.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

96eclipse2nrJun-21-04 11:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3605 posts,
#9321, "RE: new faceplate????"
In response to Reply # 3

contact sony and ask about it. when my brother bought his kenwood, they gave him a code and if he ever lost his faceplate he would have to provide that code in order to get a replacement. guess they didnt want theives jacking a faceplateless HU and just ordering a replacement from the serial numbers. surely they can hook you up

-----------------------------------------
2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4x

2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-NX 75 shot, AEM CAI, P&P t/b and intake mani-SOLD

1964 Buick Electra 225-all original, all power options, 325hp, 445ft/lbs tq

scothernJun-29-04 05:12 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#9367, "RE: new faceplate????"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 96eclipse2nr
contact sony and ask about it. when my brother bought his kenwood, they gave him a code and if he ever lost his faceplate he would have to provide that code in order to get a replacement. guess they didnt want theives jacking a faceplateless HU and just ordering a replacement from the serial numbers. surely they can hook you up

Yeah and Pioneer doesnt care. Just order a new face. But check it...

I have a 5 year old unit. Its a DEH-P7000R. Retailed for $379. anyhow to repalce the face(i'm on my third) it will cost $180+Tax and Shipping. Jesus man I think I will just invest in a new unit all together.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #9313 Previous topic | Next topic