Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #226
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello" Previous topic | Next topic
98bLkRsFeb-22-08 05:18 PM
Member since Feb 21st 2008
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#226, "Hello"
Feb-22-08 05:25 PM by 98bLkRs

My name is Adam, i have a 98 eclipse rs, that has been a project for 3 years now. I originally bought the car with a blown motor. Scraped the motor and went with a shortblock from slowboy racing, had my heads, intake port n polished from roush racing. Cams, cam gears etc. I have neglected the car this past summer do to i started racing sanddrags in a point series race. This year i may run a couple but i figured i would finish this project. I started this build to see what kind of power i could pull out of this motor and honda kids were really pissing me off with there 5-6 inch exhausts. My goal is to hit 300wrhp. The motor runs good. I currently have a lifter tick from sitting but im "hoping" that when i take it out and drive it alittle bit it "should" lift. I have started peiceing my turbo kit together, (intercooler, bov, wastegate, boot controller etc.) I also have a megasquirt thats sitting in a box behind the seat. I have put alot of money and time into this thing and hoping to get it on the road when weather breaks (Mi). But neways hello.

Heres a link to some pictures.

http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=100586&mesg_id=100586&page=

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hello [View all] , 98bLkRs, Feb-22-08 05:18 PM
  RE: Hello, freelancefool, Feb-23-08 05:10 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #226 Previous topic | Next topic