Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #100586
View in linear mode

Subject: "98 Rs. pics" Previous topic | Next topic
98bLkRsFeb-22-08 05:24 PM
Member since Feb 21st 2008
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100586, "98 Rs. pics"

Heres a few pictures i have. Been sitting awhile so its alittle dusty.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: 98 Rs. pics, dsmmyth, Feb-23-08 10:49 AM, #1
RE: 98 Rs. pics, Slimyjr., Feb-23-08 11:08 AM, #2
      RE: 98 Rs. pics, PsychO, Feb-23-08 12:20 PM, #3
           RE: 98 Rs. pics, 98bLkRs, Feb-23-08 02:44 PM, #4
                RE: 98 Rs. pics, Harashi, Feb-23-08 02:58 PM, #5
                RE: 98 Rs. pics, 98bLkRs, Feb-23-08 03:05 PM, #6
                     RE: 98 Rs. pics, 2GeclipseRS, Feb-24-08 12:05 PM, #7
                RE: 98 Rs. pics, djtrickee, Feb-24-08 02:28 PM, #8
                     RE: 98 Rs. pics, 2GeclipseRS, Feb-26-08 03:38 AM, #9
                          RE: 98 Rs. pics, RoninEclipse2G, Feb-29-08 11:33 AM, #10

dsmmythFeb-23-08 10:49 AM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100588, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 0

Where are you hiding the NOS?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Slimyjr.Feb-23-08 11:08 AM
Member since Feb 08th 2007
212 posts,
#100589, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 1

Lower that shit now! Lookin good except for the body kit imo.

PsychOFeb-23-08 12:20 PM
Member since Jun 10th 2004
166 posts,
#100590, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 2

I think it looks good. I would paint the rear drum black though.

98bLkRsFeb-23-08 02:44 PM
3 posts,
#100591, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 3
Feb-23-08 02:46 PM by 98bLkRs

Thanks guys,

Rear drum deffently......

imo i really like my body kit, I had the whole kit all painted and left it out of the garage 1 night, my old hood, front bumper got stolen. I bought a new front bumper just have not got it painted.

Af for nitrous i had bought a kit, NOS brand w/ 2 10pound tanks ran all my lines got everything hooked up and decided i wanted to go turbo. I looked for the heat gun the other day to remove those stickers but no luck. Im a detailer so when i get it running ill just end up doing it at work. I have 19 miles on the motor. Still have alittle tuning to do and shell be on the road.

HarashiFeb-23-08 02:58 PM
Member since Mar 21st 2007
47 posts,
#100592, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 4

Looks good. Body kit I don't mind, but you need to lower it for sure.

~Scott
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

98bLkRsFeb-23-08 03:05 PM
3 posts,
#100593, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 5

Originally posted by Harashi
Looks good. Body kit I don't mind, but you need to lower it for sure.

The only thing with that is i live on a dirtroad. Im just concered with the bumper. But i agree would look real good, I was tooling with the idea of adjustable shocks but never proceeded.

2GeclipseRSFeb-24-08 12:05 PM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#100598, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 6

Drop it 1.5-2" and slap your stock bumper on.

I'm sitting down that low and our roads here suck. As long as you are aware of how low you're sitting and are able to drive accordingly, you'll be fine.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

djtrickeeFeb-24-08 02:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#100600, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by 98bLkRs
Thanks guys, Rear drum deffently...... imo i really like my body kit, I had the whole kit all painted and left it out of the garage 1 night, my old hood, front bumper got stolen.

Why would anyone do that...

I mean, c'mon stealing a Blitz front bumper, they would have to be fuckin' crazy!!!!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

2GeclipseRSFeb-26-08 03:38 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#100601, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 8

Sometimes, you can be a real asshole.....

.......and make me laugh like hell no matter how bad of a mood i'm in.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

RoninEclipse2GFeb-29-08 11:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#100624, "RE: 98 Rs. pics"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Sometimes, you can be a real asshole.....
.......and make me laugh like hell no matter how bad of a mood i'm in.

Deej is the king of that. if I didn't know him better he might piss me off

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #100586 Previous topic | Next topic