Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1127
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......" Previous topic | Next topic
Black-OutJan-16-09 11:13 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2009
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1127, "Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......"
Jan-16-09 11:14 PM by Black-Out

Hi all,
I just figured I would join now that I have finally become a DSM owner.
A friend of mine just gave me his 97' Eclipse GS which, used to be his daily till he failed to identify the noise coming from the engine as the water pump......14 bent valves and about $500 bucks later I guess the head is now ready to go....I should have it back up and running soon and then I can be a functional member of the community with plans to boost it soon after (yep thats me, can't leave well enough alone,but hey I cant have any N/A cars in a stable of nothing but boosted beasts)
Hope to gain more knowledge from you guys as well as offer some if it's ever needed. Till then I will surf and post up picks of the freebie when I can. Thanks for checkin me out!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan...... [View all] , Black-Out, Jan-16-09 11:13 PM
  RE: Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......, dalesmitsu, Jan-16-09 11:38 PM, #1
RE: Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......, Black-Out, Jan-17-09 12:18 AM, #2
      RE: Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......, Nemo, Jan-17-09 01:31 AM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1127 Previous topic | Next topic