Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1127
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......" Previous topic | Next topic
Black-OutJan-16-09 11:13 PM
Member since Jan 17th 2009
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1127, "Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......"
Jan-16-09 11:14 PM by Black-Out

Hi all,
I just figured I would join now that I have finally become a DSM owner.
A friend of mine just gave me his 97' Eclipse GS which, used to be his daily till he failed to identify the noise coming from the engine as the water pump......14 bent valves and about $500 bucks later I guess the head is now ready to go....I should have it back up and running soon and then I can be a functional member of the community with plans to boost it soon after (yep thats me, can't leave well enough alone,but hey I cant have any N/A cars in a stable of nothing but boosted beasts)
Hope to gain more knowledge from you guys as well as offer some if it's ever needed. Till then I will surf and post up picks of the freebie when I can. Thanks for checkin me out!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dalesmitsuJan-16-09 11:38 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1128, "RE: Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......"
In response to Reply # 0

Congrats on the freebie and welcome aboard. You'll find alot of info. from the search, atop Site Background, Info/Specs and Mods/Tech info. plus the caps for parts.

Post'em up when you can

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Black-OutJan-17-09 12:18 AM
Member since Jan 17th 2009
7 posts,
#1129, "RE: Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......"
In response to Reply # 1

Will do, I remember when these first came out and wanted one real bad, back then, they were crazy popular....now I don't see them hardly ever around here, so it just tickles me to have one. Plus it's the same color as the one I almost baught back in the day, only difference was that one was a GS-T.....The irony is I got one...only 12yrs later lol:afro

Speed is a way of life........just don't get caught...

Da Ridez
88' Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
89' Merkur XR4TI
90' Volkswagen Corrado G-60
97' Volvo 850-R
97' Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

NemoJan-17-09 01:31 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#1130, "RE: Hey! new to the forums but a long time DSM fan......"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome! You'll like it here-lots of help and good advice. I went to three other sites when I got my 2G but this is the only one I stuck with. It's like a second home now. Good luck with that new head!

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1127 Previous topic | Next topic