Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #840
View in linear mode

Subject: "To: HRC or anyone for that matter" Previous topic | Next topic
BoostnRSJan-08-01 10:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
204 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#840, "To: HRC or anyone for that matter"

Here's what i would like to see. We all know that the 420a platform is pretty reliable and can handle quite a bit of boost on stock internals.. if im not mistaking HRC took it up to 16psi on stock internals before parts gave way. Thats pretty impressive.
But what if you could install a Full stand alone system on a fully stock block and put some massive injectors in...
I am very eager and curious to find out how much boost a stock block can actually take under optimal fuel conditions.

Please correct me if im wrong but when HRC ran their eclipse at 16psi it was sporting a the HRC stage2 kit.

So just imagine the possibity for boost if instead of beefing up your internals to withstand more detonation.. you could just tune your block to not detonate and crank up the boost to around 16psi... "Just a thought" If no one does it.. I might actually
so something like this.. not anytime soon because of my
financial situation..

What do you guys think ????

thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

To: HRC or anyone for that matter [View all] , BoostnRS, Jan-08-01 10:15 AM
  RE: To: HRC or anyone for that matter, 95ESi, Jan-08-01 10:54 AM, #1
RE: To: HRC or anyone for that matter, Armond30, Jan-08-01 12:26 PM, #2
RE: To: HRC or anyone for that matter, VendorHRC, Jan-11-01 04:21 AM, #3
      RE: To: HRC or anyone for that matter, 95ESi, Jan-11-01 07:40 AM, #4
           RE: To: HRC or anyone for that matter, VendorHRC, Jan-11-01 07:57 AM, #5
                Wow..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-11-01 10:36 AM, #6
                woooo, 95ESi, Jan-11-01 10:42 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #840 Previous topic | Next topic