Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #8245
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: What would you do?" Previous topic | Next topic
mitseclpsSep-11-01 05:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1018 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8252, "RE: What would you do?"
In response to In response to 6

it backfired b/c i didn't use my purge kit. basically a load of air went into the engine in front of the nitro, blew out a spark plug or 2 and all the nitro behind it shot thru the engine and out the back end. it blew the MAP senson (manifold absolute pressure). afterwards it was a bitch to start (i had to give it gas) and i couldn't go over 4ooo rpms. it was fine thou after i got the new sensor. and w/ the o2 sensor, the nitro will clean out all the crapy buildup inside your engine and spit it out the back. the o2 sensor on your exaust (headers) will start collecting this and it'll reach a point where it may not work anymore. if i can i want to get a hold of a remote bottle opener b/c you usually don't drive around w/ your bottle open so a lot of races i've gotten into i've been forced not to use my nitro b/c the bottle just wasn't accessable. sometimes i can reach back and open it, but thats really awkward and mosttimes i don't have time.

aem cai | greddy 4-1 headers | highflow cat | greddy sp cat-back exhaust | nx nitrous system - 75 shot | nos bottle heater | purge kit | steering mounted nitro/purge buttons | autometer carbon fiber gauges (a/f ratio, nitro press, oil press) | sprint performance 2" springs | b/m carbon fiber dash kit

-bryan
'98 rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What would you do? [View all] , Y2 e c l i p s e d, Sep-10-01 09:45 AM
  RE: What would you do?, mitseclps, Sep-10-01 10:51 AM, #1
RE: What would you do?, mitseclps, Sep-10-01 10:52 AM, #2
      RE: What would you do?, Y2 e c l i p s e d, Sep-10-01 10:54 AM, #3
           RE: What would you do?, mitseclps, Sep-10-01 11:35 AM, #4
                RE: What would you do?, klipzracer, Sep-10-01 12:31 PM, #5
                RE: What would you do?, Y2 e c l i p s e d, Sep-11-01 05:00 AM, #6
                     RE: What would you do?, mitseclps, Sep-11-01 05:09 AM #7
                          RE: What would you do?, mitseclps, Sep-11-01 05:10 AM, #8
                               RE: What would you do?, Amish_Eclipse, Sep-11-01 05:16 AM, #9
                               RE: What would you do?, Y2 e c l i p s e d, Sep-11-01 05:39 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #8245 Previous topic | Next topic