Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63804
View in linear mode

Subject: "Testing fuel pressure with HRC gauge and equip." Previous topic | Next topic
QC DSM ESiTJan-19-04 09:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
765 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63804, "Testing fuel pressure with HRC gauge and equip."
Jan-19-04 09:56 AM by QC DSM ESiT

Okay so I have been having some problems with fuel because I have the Cartech Regualtor that came with my HRC Stage 1 and it's been quite cold lately. So I want to test the fuel pressure with the gauge and everything that came with the HRC package. I had the kit installed by a local shop here pretty much because the fuel system was over my head. So they made sure everything was running to Hahn's standards on the instructions so they have already built the guauge and everthing. The only problem with me testing the fuel is I don't know where the darn thing plugs in at. I looked at all the instructions and to my understanding it plugs in at the bottom side of the regualtor (see pic) except that the guauge they made and tested with has a male end and so does that part that I thought it pluged into. So I maybe just having a brain fart but I don't know what else to do or where to look. Please help me guys. Thanks in advance.

I contributed to the wiki!

95 Eagle Talon ESi-T (BACK FROM THE DEAD!)
98 Dodge Neon R/T
93 Saab 900 Turbo Commemorative Editon #86 of 325 (sold)
95 Volkswagen GTI VR6 (saved from crusher)(sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Testing fuel pressure with HRC gauge and equip. [View all] , QC DSM ESiT, Jan-19-04 09:53 AM
  RE: Testing fuel pressure with HRC gauge and equip., KTECLIPSE, Jan-19-04 11:38 AM, #1
RE: Testing fuel pressure with HRC gauge and equip., QC DSM ESiT, Jan-19-04 12:18 PM, #2
      RE: Testing fuel pressure with HRC gauge and equip., MrSlick, Jan-19-04 02:00 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #63804 Previous topic | Next topic