Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #52124
View in linear mode

Subject: "list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free" Previous topic | Next topic
XtremezJul-15-03 10:14 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2003
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52124, "list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free"
Jul-15-03 10:23 AM by Xtremez

***UPDATED IN THE PAST 15 MINUTES***

THey told me they are different engines and the turbo wont bolt up. Anyone tell me what N/A Eclipse engine can bolt on this thing?

Hey all,
Ive been at dsmtuners and got sick of "JUST BUY A TURBO MODEL". So I figured I would try here. Heres my deal:

I own a Tiburon now (yeah yeah stop the laughin it aint that bad) but my brother has a 95 RS sitting in his garage with out an exhaust or exhaust manifold. Well, A fellow Tib owner offered me this:

- 2nd Generation DSM Turbo Manifold (No cracks, resprayed.)
- 2nd Generation T-25 Turbo(Immaculate condition with WA, NO shaft play.)
- 2nd Gen DSM Side-Mount Intercooler w ALL original piping (also VERY nice condition)
- 1st gen DSM Blow off valve/hardpipe
- 2nd Gen DSM 02 Housing

for next to nothing. We own the car its payed for. So I was curious if with this list plus injectors, fuel pump, and whatever else im forgetting If I could change the RS into a turbo'd car?
Please be gentle with my stupidity, as I dont get much turbo knowledge in the Hyundai Camp (and damn a few people for keeping the turbos out of our Tiburons on a side note)

So, I basically have a free 95 RS and a near complete turbo setup. So why the hell would I wanna go buy a turbo model? Anyways? Is it doable without an act of congress or shoul dI settle in for the winter? Thanks Tons to any help or info.
~Tod

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free [View all] , Xtremez, Jul-15-03 10:14 AM
  RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, Justin99RS, Jul-15-03 10:24 AM, #1
RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, pn0ymahal, Jul-15-03 10:34 AM, #2
      RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, Nackers, Jul-15-03 09:16 PM, #3
           RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, Moderatormicyek, Jul-16-03 08:13 AM, #4
                RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, Teametx, Jul-16-03 10:22 AM, #5
                     RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, alain95i4, Jul-16-03 11:31 AM, #6
                          RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, Moderatormicyek, Jul-17-03 02:52 AM, #7
                               RE: list of goodies given plus a 95 RS for free, RxR_Eclipse, Jul-17-03 05:23 AM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #52124 Previous topic | Next topic