Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #29386
View in linear mode

Subject: "(pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?" Previous topic | Next topic
510eclipseAug-19-02 07:24 AM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#29386, "(pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?"

hi, my car is a 96 rs.
is this thing my stock fpr? and are A. and B. in and out fuel lines and is C. the vacume line?

http://www.geocities.com/five_silent_miles/index.html

and here (bottom pic) is a pic of my sfmu, with the connections that came on the end of it like this...how should i run fuel lines in and out of it? i hear all you guys talking about an-6 lines and connectors and stuff but i was wondering if i could just get a bunch of certain size high pressure rubber hose and cut it to the lenghts neccessary and fasten it all down with metal clamps. i could run steel braided lines or something later on if i had high pressure fuel issue's, but right now i just want to install my injectors and sfmu, before i even attempt the turbo install. tia. i sure hope the pics work....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

(pic fixed) is this my stock fpr? [View all] , 510eclipse, Aug-19-02 07:24 AM
  RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?, JustOne, Aug-19-02 07:51 AM, #1
RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?, JustOne, Aug-19-02 07:56 AM, #2
      RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?, 510eclipse, Aug-19-02 08:32 AM, #3
           RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?, ModeratorEvuLFleA, Aug-19-02 09:36 AM, #4
                RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?, RyaN95i4, Aug-19-02 12:18 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #29386 Previous topic | Next topic