Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subject(pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=29386
29386, (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Posted by 510eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hi, my car is a 96 rs.
is this thing my stock fpr? and are A. and B. in and out fuel lines and is C. the vacume line?

http://www.geocities.com/five_silent_miles/index.html

and here (bottom pic) is a pic of my sfmu, with the connections that came on the end of it like this...how should i run fuel lines in and out of it? i hear all you guys talking about an-6 lines and connectors and stuff but i was wondering if i could just get a bunch of certain size high pressure rubber hose and cut it to the lenghts neccessary and fasten it all down with metal clamps. i could run steel braided lines or something later on if i had high pressure fuel issue's, but right now i just want to install my injectors and sfmu, before i even attempt the turbo install. tia. i sure hope the pics work....

29387, RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Posted by JustOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no, that is the EGR solenoid.
29388, RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Posted by JustOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
96 stock fpr is in the back right off the gas tank. The new fpr in the picture is to be mounted some place in your engine bay. You have to run a return line from the new fpr to the gas tank. You have to run a fuel line off your fuel rail to the new fpr (inlet port) then you run a return line to the fuel tank off the outlet port on the new fpr. The vac line needs to hook up to your intake maniflod after the throttle body.

I can give you more help tonight when I get home from work. By then someone else will have prob. helped you also.

29389, RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Posted by 510eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thanks man, that was a pretty good explanation, my only questions remaining right now are about the lines, will i be able to just run a certain guage of some high pressure rubber hose (like small gauge radiator hose maybe?) to my sfmu and fasen it on with clamps similar to the one used to hold the stock air intake pipe onto the throttle body, but much smaller of course. if this is all it takes then i could have it set up after just one quick trip to a hardware/auto parts store. oh and one more quick question, on my sfmu....the fuel line in/fuel line out....which one is on the side pointing straight out and which one is on the bottom with the L bend?

29390, RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
www.asog.net/phantom

The instructions for the SFMU are on there if you don't have yours. It tells which line is which.

Pic up some fuel line like 25ft for $15.
29391, RE: (pic fixed) is this my stock fpr?
Posted by RyaN95i4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
:)

cool to see people remembering my site for info like this, glad i put that stuff up :)

I generated this page in 0.01258397102356 seconds, executing 7 queries.