Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #18977
View in linear mode

Subject: "search no work...HRC fuel pressures?" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanApr-03-02 03:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18977, "search no work...HRC fuel pressures?"

i know hahn's recommendations, but they are general numbers for 5-6 psi...what exact pressures are you 5psi guys running at idle and at full boost...i just begun to realize i never really did a good job tuning mine after my install cause i was so scared and anxious about whether it was going to work well or if i was gonna blow her up. so i want to retune my pressures with a decent gauge...and what can i use to measure O2 voltage accurately (digital, in at least 2 digits) because i dont want to rely on my autometer gauge after i tune it, because im going for perfect pressure and i need some sort of digital voltmeter. where can i get a digital meter that will read under 1 volt increments that is fairly inexpensive (i am buying a voltmeter-equipped turbo timer in a few months and i dont want to wait)
TIA

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

search no work...HRC fuel pressures? [View all] , cyan, Apr-03-02 03:59 PM
  RE: search no work...HRC fuel pressures?, RoboTechDSM, Apr-03-02 05:11 PM, #1
RE: search no work...HRC fuel pressures?, cyan, Apr-03-02 05:33 PM, #2
      RE: search no work...HRC fuel pressures?, eclipsekaiser, Apr-03-02 05:40 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #18977 Previous topic | Next topic