Go back to previous topic
Forum nameTurbo/Nitrous Tech
Topic subjectsearch no work...HRC fuel pressures?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=18977
18977, search no work...HRC fuel pressures?
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i know hahn's recommendations, but they are general numbers for 5-6 psi...what exact pressures are you 5psi guys running at idle and at full boost...i just begun to realize i never really did a good job tuning mine after my install cause i was so scared and anxious about whether it was going to work well or if i was gonna blow her up. so i want to retune my pressures with a decent gauge...and what can i use to measure O2 voltage accurately (digital, in at least 2 digits) because i dont want to rely on my autometer gauge after i tune it, because im going for perfect pressure and i need some sort of digital voltmeter. where can i get a digital meter that will read under 1 volt increments that is fairly inexpensive (i am buying a voltmeter-equipped turbo timer in a few months and i dont want to wait)
TIA
18978, RE: search no work...HRC fuel pressures?
Posted by RoboTechDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you can try and get Corbin's A\F gauge......

http://www.houstonhardware.com/~cbehnken/dvm2.html
18979, RE: search no work...HRC fuel pressures?
Posted by cyan, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah thats a little expensive though, im sure i could get a normal digital voltmeter from radio shack or something.. i may be wrong but thats why im asking, i like corbins, but i dont need it because my T will have the same thing in it.
18980, RE: search no work...HRC fuel pressures?
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well for me, I'm on the Vortech SFMU 3.64 ratio and shorter spring.

My idle pressure is 55psi, and full boost (4.5psi because of SMIC) i get about 80psi of fuel. Just to be on the safe side.

Also running 7e-11 plugs help out with the combustion alot. I'll pull my plugs in about 300 miles to check for condition.

Oh and I'm using Corbin's A/F gauge. really accurate. Idles hsould be about 0.38. WOT I get anywhere from 0.98-1 volt.

kaiser
I generated this page in 0.011782884597778 seconds, executing 7 queries.