Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84795
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: power window help" Previous topic | Next topic
MCubed45May-08-05 04:07 PM
Member since Sep 17th 2002
2706 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84829, "RE: power window help"
In response to In response to 2
May-08-05 04:16 PM by MCubed45

k but isn't the stock switches a postive trigger system? that doesn't wire right up to a reverse polarity motor like the spal kit... if it's a positive trigger system then you use a pair of relays with each motor to convert the signal. judging by your post i'm not sure you're gonna understand what i'm asking...

can anyone clarify how the stock window switches are setup? i swear it was + trigger like the locks... from your other posts it sure as hell sounds like it too. that's why you can only get one 'direciton' to work at a time. you cannot connect either lead from the spal motor to a constant ground. if you did then there's your problem.

if that's the case the simplest solution i can think of is to use two relays on each motor to make the leads rest at ground. then use the positive signal to trigger the relay and send power to the appropriate lead while the other remains at ground, thus completing the circuit. understand, bro?

not tryna be a dick but it really doesn't sound like you know what you're doing. this is not a simple matter of matching wires. the stock motors work differently from spal motors.

-marc

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

power window help [View all] , 1995talon, May-07-05 08:06 AM
  RE: power window help, MCubed45, May-07-05 01:43 PM, #1
RE: power window help, 1995talon, May-07-05 06:11 PM, #2
      RE: power window help, MCubed45, May-08-05 04:07 PM #3
           RE: power window help, 1995talon, May-09-05 08:41 PM, #4
                RE: power window help, OCpimp4life, May-10-05 01:18 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #84795 Previous topic | Next topic