Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74975
View in linear mode

Subject: "what paint color to go with and what CF hood" Previous topic | Next topic
TrIcKeDwHiTe95rsJul-16-04 06:27 AM
Member since May 07th 2004
36 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74975, "what paint color to go with and what CF hood"

Hey I just had my car wrecked and They are goin to have to repaint it and get a new hood...soo.....I'm deciding between some paint I want to do and what cf hood to go with...the car was white with a little bit of blue pearl in it. I was thinkin about goin with the same colors just puttin more blue pearl. another color I was thinkin about doin is white with black??pearl maybe ? do they have this ?...if they do has anyone every seen it ?To go along with whatever color now I have the decision of CF hood. I like the EVOLUTION style hood but I haven't seen it in person what is everyones opinion on it ? my other choice of CF hood was the OEM style and maybe paintin over it with whatever color I decide to do with the car....I have pix of the car if that would help you see what would look the best just ask and I will send them to you...thanks....anyother paint or hood suggestions I would like to see if you have them...thanks

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

what paint color to go with and what CF hood [View all] , TrIcKeDwHiTe95rs, Jul-16-04 06:27 AM
  RE: what paint color to go with and what CF hood, Shockeclipse, Jul-16-04 09:26 AM, #1
RE: what paint color to go with and what CF hood, shuwa29, Jul-16-04 12:34 PM, #2
      RE: what paint color to go with and what CF hood, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jul-16-04 03:26 PM, #3
           RE: what paint color to go with and what CF hood, Geelo, Jul-16-04 03:48 PM, #4
                RE: what paint color to go with and what CF hood, TrIcKeDwHiTe95rs, Jul-16-04 06:30 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #74975 Previous topic | Next topic