Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #740
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamStan2gntJan-11-01 07:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#741, "RE: Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!!"
In response to In response to 0

I dont buy jack sh*t from ebay. If you look hard enough you can find good prices from legitamite retailers (often the same ones selling sh*t on ebay). As for projectors, they've already been on back order nationwide for about forever now. I thought everyone new by now (glad I got them before the shortage and for just $220). Find a few reputable places to shop on line and stick with them. Even with online purchasing available I always use the phone unless I'm dealing with an elite mail order company that I know to be prompt, professional and wont process and order on something they dont have in stock (summit racing has got to be the best so far). Nopi and many others you should always call 1rst to a)verify stock b)know you can reach them if something isn't right (some places you can call until you phone battery dies and all you'll get is on hold or worse). I order nearly exclusively through Howell Automotive for engine parts, Summit racing for struts/rotors, Tirerack for tires and the local import shop for inexpensive items I can afford to pay a few extra $$ to support the local scene (even if the owner doesn't know sh*t and is honda this and that. To their credit they always have eclipse cosmetic parts in stock). I have also ordered from Nopi, Alamo autosports (texas), Asylumm (yes the one with the bad rep), Ultra performance, Wheelmax, GP performance (out of business), Extreme motorsports, Nexxus (out of business) and have yet to have ONE problem on an order. The closest I've had to a problem was a week delay on AEM cam gears being delivered when they came out cause AEM couldn't produce them fast enough (GP Performance. I also got headers and wires from there. wish they were still in business). I once had to cancel an order on Hotshot headers from Options auto salon cause hotshot couldn't meet supply and demand (when they 1rst came out. Hear they still have supply and demand problems) After 2 months I said the hell with it and got 1rst gen 420A pacesetters until brospeeds came out. Never been screwed.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!! [View all] , HeDog, Jan-10-01 10:23 AM
  RE: Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!!, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-11-01 07:00 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #740 Previous topic | Next topic