Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #740
View in linear mode

Subject: "Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
HeDogJan-10-01 10:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#740, "Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!!"

3 words........WTF!

Last October I was on eBay and I bought a set of G2 Altezza's for a good price. I haven't seen them yet. The guy keeps dinkin around sayin that he'll talk to his rep & get back to me. Does he. F**k no!

January 1st I order projector headlights. UPS 3 day shipping. Lets see the 1st is on Monday, I figure that they'll go out on Tuesday because of the holiday. that means that I should have them on Thursday right! F***k no! I call the number for the business and find out that they're back ordered 'til only God knows when. Why don't businesses either contact the consumer and let them know what's going on or put on their website that the product is back ordered!

As for the eBay thing. I know that the taillights are popular, but this guy obviously didn't have the lights to begin with. If you order anything off of eBay, email the seller and find out if they have the product or expect to get a shipment in. If they are expecting a shipment don't bid!

There.......I'm done.
HeDog

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=879

HeDog

'95 Eclipse GS/Turboed

HRC Stage II with FMIC.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!! [View all] , HeDog, Jan-10-01 10:23 AM
  RE: Just Gotta Vent! Internet Purchasing!!!, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-11-01 07:00 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #740 Previous topic | Next topic