Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #38789
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer" Previous topic | Next topic
KaptainMykeJan-18-03 10:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
10179 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#38818, "RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer"
In response to In response to 1

That's a decent price, but you can tell he's still trying to make money off you buying his paint for him. Is this a friend or an actual shop job we're looking at? Think about that for a second.

As for the black with kandy on top, unfortunately because it is black, you won't be able to see the kandy effect that I think you want to accomplish here. I would suggest a lighter color, or a dark shade of a color, then put the kandy layers on top. I'm just saying for a example of a few here... Dark green with orange kandy, dark red with bright red kandy, white with orange, white with red, white with etc etc...white with yellow would be badass, something original and different. Anytime you add a pearl or kandy effect it's gonna cost big bucks.

https://www.kaptainmyke.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer [View all] , 250lemans, Jan-17-03 10:02 PM
  RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer, fulleclipse96, Jan-18-03 08:00 AM, #1
RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer, KaptainMyke, Jan-18-03 10:41 AM #2
      RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer, 250lemans, Jan-18-03 11:09 AM, #3
           RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer, KaptainMyke, Jan-18-03 11:15 AM, #4
                RE: another about paint that a "pro" couldn't answer, Teameclipse804, Jan-18-03 11:37 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #38789 Previous topic | Next topic