Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20589
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................" Previous topic | Next topic
grneclipseApr-23-02 02:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
743 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20599, "RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................"
In response to In response to 8

Alright

Here's the deally....

Yes there is a blue ice pearl in the paint, as pointed out by spaniard (good eye), the sides and the rear spats are somewhat molded in, you can see the seams but he blended it onto the body, meaning those things are not coming off anytime soon.

The sideskirts are partially molded on, he made the vent for me and molded that part of the skirt (inner part) onto the body and asked me if I wanted to mold the top seam in, I said "No" why you ask? I've seen too many people with molded skirts that have dont' neccessary have the cracks in the skirts but you can see where the cracks are coming through, Add to the fact that if the skirts get snagged on anything that kiss that good bye

BTW, the only screws holding the skirts are the ones on the side, everything else is held on by a "special agent" that bonds fiberglass to metal (or so he says) he claims it's the same stuff on the Quwees body kit, I don't know, it's some bluish paste that dries clear and I waited 2 weeks for that crap to come in...

The only thing that I wanted them to do that they did not was to mold in my supra turn signals on the blitz front....They said that they couldn't fit it in there correctly, O well, I might get some smaller turn signals and cram them in there

Oh yeah, the put a grill on my front which hides my intercooler because they thought "it would protect it from the rocks and things flying at it" Oh well, anybody got any questions?

BTW, I got the blitz front because it was the only front in stock at the local rice shop, I did not want a rear because I had a bad experience with them b4 soooo.......that's for those of you that was wondering....

and Mikey....yeah, I got the stock 3 piece holes welded in.. you happy now? All for under 1400..........waaaay under that.....lol

MickShogun Body Kit<---gone (wait 2 months since I've dropped off my car at the body shop)
GTR Flared Wing
Arospeed Muffler
Half red-Clearm Tails
QT s-08 18"<---gone
Toyo Proxes Z4 215/18/35
..some turbo thingy me and Ray pieced together

Don't have the stock Eclipse anymore
Just a stock Gsr now,

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

FINALLY, My car has come back............................ [View all] , grneclipse, Apr-23-02 12:45 PM
  RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Fast420A, Apr-23-02 12:48 PM, #1
RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, HondaHater21, Apr-23-02 12:52 PM, #2
      RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, 97_ESi, Apr-23-02 01:03 PM, #3
           RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, spaniard372, Apr-23-02 01:49 PM, #7
RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, kidekat1, Apr-23-02 01:16 PM, #4
RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Chris_FL, Apr-23-02 01:29 PM, #5
      RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, 97GS AT, Apr-23-02 01:37 PM, #6
           RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Apr-23-02 02:01 PM, #8
                RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Teameclipse804, Apr-23-02 02:32 PM, #9
                RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, grneclipse, Apr-23-02 02:35 PM #10
                     RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, All4thaN0okie, Apr-23-02 02:46 PM, #11
                     RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, 99GSBBTurbo, Apr-23-02 07:15 PM, #12
                     RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Teameclipse804, Apr-23-02 09:29 PM, #13
                          RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, evan2, Apr-24-02 12:07 AM, #14
                               RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, honcal98rs, Apr-24-02 01:28 AM, #15
                                    RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Exe, Apr-24-02 02:24 AM, #16
                                         RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, GorkoRacing, Apr-24-02 02:55 AM, #17
                                              RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, a1eyed1der, Apr-24-02 03:17 AM, #18
                                                   RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, proDMD, Apr-24-02 04:19 AM, #19
                                                        RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-24-02 06:10 AM, #20
                                                             RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, honcal98rs, Apr-24-02 10:44 AM, #21
                                                             RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Niclipse, Apr-26-02 06:02 PM, #34
                                                             RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, spaniard372, Apr-24-02 12:06 PM, #22
                                                                  RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-24-02 12:26 PM, #23
                                                                  RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, jZa, Apr-24-02 12:32 PM, #24
                                                                       RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, grneclipse, Apr-24-02 03:39 PM, #25
                                                                            RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Ryan_RS, Apr-24-02 04:05 PM, #26
                                                                                 RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, 99Eclipse, Apr-24-02 09:19 PM, #27
                                                                                      RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, ToTaLEkLyPz99, Apr-25-02 03:52 AM, #28
                                                                                           RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Exe, Apr-25-02 07:10 AM, #29
                                                                                                RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Forged420a, Apr-25-02 07:43 AM, #30
                                                                                                RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Teameclipse804, Apr-25-02 01:19 PM, #31
                                                                                                     RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, grneclipse, Apr-25-02 02:12 PM, #32
                                                                                                          RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, basikstylz (Guest), Apr-25-02 05:19 PM, #33
                                                                                                          RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, honcal98rs, Apr-29-02 03:37 AM, #35
                                                                                                          RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, jdeyo, Apr-29-02 01:41 PM, #37
                                                                                                               RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, Niclipse, Apr-29-02 06:53 PM, #38
                                                                                                RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, thisismygs, Apr-29-02 05:06 AM, #36
                                                                                                     RE: FINALLY, My car has come back............................, honcal98rs, Apr-30-02 12:30 AM, #39

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20589 Previous topic | Next topic