Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20896
View in linear mode

Subject: "Turn signals and Brake lights still won't work" Previous topic | Next topic
AggressionApr-27-02 05:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20896, "Turn signals and Brake lights still won't work"

Ok its been a week and I still can't find anything wrong with what ive checked. If someone knows anything about what the problem could be and where are all the possible places to find the problem for the turn signals and brake lights. Here is the situation on why they are not working. If you missed my other post then I tried to take out my dash to paint it and unhooked the battery and all the harnesses. And when tryin to take out the dash just didn't work. So I reconnected all the harnesses and painted it in the car. Now everything works except the hazards, turn signals, and the brake lights. If no one knows and can help ive already setup and appointment to get it fixed on Monday. But hopefully one of you guys can help me out and save me some cash. OK guys have a great weekend.

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Turn signals and Brake lights still won't work [View all] , Aggression, Apr-27-02 05:54 AM
  RE: Turn signals and Brake lights still won't work, FuSi0N, Apr-27-02 07:08 AM, #1
RE: Turn signals and Brake lights still won't work, Aggression, Apr-28-02 12:45 PM, #2
      RE: Turn signals and Brake lights still won't work, Aggression, Apr-29-02 11:21 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #20896 Previous topic | Next topic