Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105674
View in linear mode

Subject: "Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people." Previous topic | Next topic
gramozekaApr-22-12 07:56 AM
Member since Aug 16th 2005
327 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105674, "Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people."
Apr-22-12 08:49 AM by gramozeka

Help! or this might be the end of the talon I span out on a highway and the result can be seen in the photos below. This forum has helped me keep the car on the road for the past 6 years well past 200K. I hope you guys can help me keep my baby on the road even longer

The car doesn't leak, the car is drivable.

Goal:
1 I need the body parts to align
2 Need hood to close
3 Bumper back on the car.
4 Keep the car on the road.

It seems my biggest problem is to straighten the structural member that driver side bumper stay ties in.

I need suggestions from experienced people as to
how to do this on the street?
what tools do I need?

Link to the album:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/b6v4aTRlKX0FfgveRgpcXiDxAb_3TCjX27rTBE1PXOc?feat=directlink

I have more pictures if needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
98 Stock Talon ESi
Mods: New spark Plugs NGK, Fresh ATF, K&N, AGX, UDP and ZipTies tieing the strut towers (according to BlackMagic increases my torsional rigidity)
I know spark plugs are not a mod but the car runs so smooth now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people. [View all] , gramozeka, Apr-22-12 07:56 AM
  RE: Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people., 740 turbo brick, Apr-22-12 08:42 AM, #1
RE: Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people., AdministratorCODE4, Apr-22-12 09:27 AM, #2
RE: Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people., Slo2g, Apr-23-12 11:56 AM, #3
      RE: Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people., gramozeka, Apr-28-12 10:26 PM, #4
           RE: Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people., Slo2g, Apr-28-12 11:07 PM, #5
                RE: Is this the end? Need sugestions with body work from expereinced people., gramozeka, Apr-29-12 09:03 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105674 Previous topic | Next topic