Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105664
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Side mirror and door lock actuator question" Previous topic | Next topic
bluespunkApr-09-12 08:17 AM
Member since Apr 08th 2008
98 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#105665, "RE: Side mirror and door lock actuator question"
In response to In response to 0

Corbin actually did a write up not too long ago that details how to fix the door locks.

I can't get my links to work correctly, so just copy and paste this into your browser.

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Power%20Door%20Locks

I've never torn apart the side mirrors. My car is white with black mirrors and I have always been lucky enough to find black ones in the junk yard since they are fairly common. If I did have to paint a set, I would probably try just taping off the mirrors first, but I tend to break things when I take them apart, so I avoid it when I can.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Side mirror and door lock actuator question [View all] , papajohnspimp, Apr-08-12 02:29 PM
  RE: Side mirror and door lock actuator question, bluespunk, Apr-09-12 08:17 AM #1
RE: Side mirror and door lock actuator question, papajohnspimp, Apr-11-12 09:22 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105664 Previous topic | Next topic