Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105318
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, " Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuJul-20-11 10:22 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105327, "RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, "
In response to In response to 8

Originally posted by ez
Originally posted by dalesmitsu How do I convert the power doors back to manuel and install the glass. But, if possible I would like to have manuel windows and power locks. I noticed in my fuse box under the hood its missing fuse for power windows and power locks, since my car is a RS model.
EDIT - you mean convert manual to power, right? You will need all the door components (this includes the electrical switch, interior panel, motor mechanism, and in-door harness), the fuse, as well as the relays. IIRC, there is a relay underneath the stereo, and another one near the steering column/inside fuse box area. If you are near the clutch pedal looking up, you'll see a white box with spots for a relay. Remove the relays from the donor car, don't forget or you're stuck!

Nope, Power back to stock roll up. My rs has manuel windows and the donor car I at yard has power but has no glass or paneling installed. Only, thing on this donor door is motor mechanism,door handle, plastic door lining and has the wiring switch for the power just hanging.

The door itself is ready to be pulled off. I would have swap my parts from my door over to this good one.

Has anyone removed the window from a door and installed it on to another one.

I would like to keep the manuel save on weight but later on add the factory power locks only because I thought about installing an alarm.

As, for my No dash guage light problem.

I found the fuse panel under the driver's side dash on the floor. Pulled every fuse, all are still good. On the front doesnt say which is the gauge lights ??

Only thing, I think the problem would be is the battery I'm using. Didn't thinking about until tonight, I picked up an used battery from pullapart to get me by. Well, it was abit taller and the posts are towards the aircleaner not to the stock location(strut tower) but positive-negative top post are.
The positive cable could be hitting the hood?? and it loosend the accessory cable that connects to the positive cable.
I also, tried the dimmer on dash, tapped it a few times nothing and wiggle the switch on console still nothing.

Hopefully, this problem will be solved with a new battery replacement.

__
1995 gs Saved from the crusher
1998 RS gone to(Dsm Heaven)
1997 gs gone to Dsm heaven

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Instrutment cluster lights went out. [View all] , dalesmitsu, Jul-19-11 06:12 PM
  RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out., Moderatorteklein, Jul-19-11 06:13 PM, #1
RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out., dalesmitsu, Jul-19-11 06:17 PM, #2
      RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out., Moderatorteklein, Jul-19-11 06:18 PM, #3
           RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out., dalesmitsu, Jul-19-11 06:21 PM, #4
                RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out., AdministratorCODE4, Jul-19-11 06:25 PM, #5
                     RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out., dalesmitsu, Jul-19-11 06:30 PM, #6
                          RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-19-11 07:30 PM, #7
                               RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , ez, Jul-20-11 10:42 AM, #8
                                    RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-20-11 10:22 PM #9
                                         RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , RoninEclipse2G, Jul-21-11 11:50 AM, #10
                                              RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-21-11 02:41 PM, #11
                                                   RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , ez, Jul-21-11 05:21 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-21-11 08:28 PM, #14
                                                        RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-21-11 09:54 PM, #15
                                                             RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-23-11 11:58 PM, #16
                                                                  RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-24-11 05:15 AM, #17
                                                                       RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-24-11 01:16 PM, #18
                                                                            RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-24-11 02:46 PM, #19
                                                                                 RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-24-11 03:02 PM, #20
                                                                                      RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out, shatteredsilence, Aug-23-11 07:30 PM, #34
                                                   RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-21-11 08:19 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-24-11 04:44 PM, #21
                                                             RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-25-11 03:55 PM, #22
                                                                  RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-25-11 04:26 PM, #23
                                                                       RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-25-11 04:50 PM, #24
                                                                            RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-25-11 07:47 PM, #25
                                                                                 RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-26-11 07:17 AM, #26
                                                                                      RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Jul-26-11 11:31 PM, #27
                                                                                           RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Jul-27-11 06:35 AM, #28
                                                                                                RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Aug-03-11 08:11 AM, #29
                                                                                                     RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , Cyexmaster, Aug-04-11 11:41 AM, #30
                                                                                                          RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Aug-04-11 12:31 PM, #31
                                                                                                               RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , dalesmitsu, Aug-05-11 04:29 PM, #32
                                                                                                                    RE: Instrutment cluster lights went out. Second question, , azdave, Aug-08-11 03:06 PM, #33

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #105318 Previous topic | Next topic