Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104552
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout" Previous topic | Next topic
edxmonApr-04-10 09:51 PM
Member since Jul 26th 2005
1006 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104554, "RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout"
In response to In response to 1
Apr-04-10 09:54 PM by edxmon

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Holy crap! Ed lives and he's still got the 2g! How are you? If you can wait a day or two I'm working on a writeup of the power window and lock swap. I've already taken a bunch of pictures. Otherwise there's a decent diagram of the mechanisims in the caps I'll also have extra parts from my donor car if you need them. Won't take me long to pull them tomorrow I'll shoot you a pm

Yo Ronin, still alive along with my Piece-O-Junk. She is doing well, put in a new motor about 1k miles ago. Paint was not first class, but it's still 1 color. I'm broke at this moment with no job, but fortunately I had the good sense to save money.

Good god man, it's nice to see some one I know in times of need. The person who put in my door popper/alarm/power windows butchered my doors. Cut metal from the door frame, took out parts, etc. He also broke my drivers side handle and super glued it back together so the handle didn't even swing out. Fortunately vibration > superglue.

I am going to the Junkyard to see if I can look at a complete door tomorrow.

I would absolutely love pictures of the whole deal. I found this picture, but it looks awfully simple, when looking at my door everything looks more complicated, but the schematic makes sense. And from the looks of it im only missing 2 levers.

I am missing the 2 levers that connect to the handle, everything else is still there.
">

Originally posted by turbo8u
his girl kept looking out and down my car like uh ok we're in this 100 whatever thousand dollar car and that little whatever it is just raped us.... turbo screamed past the window like a vortex of ownage :-P robbing his engine of all the air around, and thats how i like it

Originally posted by ez
I came across a huge sack of walnuts in my grandmas garage - I better make use of them.

I contributed to the wiki! My Page: edxmon

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Door handle mechanism scheme/layout [View all] , edxmon, Apr-04-10 08:27 PM
  RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, RoninEclipse2G, Apr-04-10 09:33 PM, #1
RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, edxmon, Apr-04-10 09:51 PM #2
      RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, RoninEclipse2G, Apr-04-10 10:26 PM, #3
           RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, edxmon, Apr-04-10 10:49 PM, #4
                RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, RoninEclipse2G, Apr-04-10 11:03 PM, #5
                     RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, edxmon, Apr-04-10 11:20 PM, #6
                          RE: Door handle mechanism scheme/layout, baconater3000, Apr-09-10 01:19 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104552 Previous topic | Next topic