Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104543
View in linear mode

Subject: "Headlight issue. A bit long." Previous topic | Next topic
electroheadApr-01-10 07:22 PM
Member since Dec 13th 2009
182 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#104543, "Headlight issue. A bit long."

I've had a strange problem lately with my passenger side low beam. For the last few months, after I would turn the headlights on, it would occasionally take my passenger side light about a minute or two to finally kick on. I was actually able to see the highbeam indicator on the dash barely light up until the low beam kicked in, but it wouldn't be noticable unless you would really look at it (yeah, that dim). Now, I have no low beam at all on the passenger side, but high beams work perfectly fine. The car came with hardwired chrome ebay projectors when I got it and I had to find and reconnect the harnesses to use my previous projectors, as well as my new ones. I checked to see if the wiring came loose, even redoing it and recrimping it to be on the safe side. I checked the relays in the box under the hood and everything checks out. Is there another relay or fuse I'm overlooking? Before someone says to do a search, I did do a couple of searches, but I couldn't find anything helpful regarding this. Thanks in advance.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Headlight issue. A bit long. [View all] , electrohead, Apr-01-10 07:22 PM
  RE: Headlight issue. A bit long., baconater3000, Apr-01-10 11:31 PM, #1
RE: Headlight issue. A bit long., electrohead, Apr-02-10 07:33 AM, #2
      RE: Headlight issue. A bit long., AdministratorCODE4, Apr-02-10 08:18 AM, #3
           RE: Headlight issue. A bit long., electrohead, Apr-02-10 08:54 AM, #4
                RE: Headlight issue. A bit long., electrohead, Apr-03-10 09:34 AM, #5
                     RE: Headlight issue. A bit long., electrohead, Apr-05-10 07:27 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #104543 Previous topic | Next topic