Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #18642
View in linear mode

Subject: "Help Need Advise -reapair crash..." Previous topic | Next topic
ChamukoMar-31-02 02:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18642, "Help Need Advise -reapair crash..."

Help guyas!!! look what heppen...

http://www.geocities.com/ksmatic/ivan/

sorry my friend is hosting em for me. Im in so much trouble. Freeway off ramp... my other friend nudged my rear end and my car bit the rail. now what do I do? I mean it wasnt his fault.. not directly .. some gangster idiots tailgated his ass and they slammed hinm then they took off.... I havnt called the insureabce yet.. what should I do?> my parents havnt noticed it yet.. and I kinda dont want them to see it since that will cut off turbo funding... U know the whole why are you out so late anyways// yatta yatta .. Any one got any spare parts? or bumumper bod kit , fender for sale? I live in Southern California ion Montebello... uhm between LA and Azusa, puente hills.. Plz Help.

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Help Need Advise -reapair crash... [View all] , Chamuko, Mar-31-02 02:22 PM
  RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash..., engine5, Mar-31-02 02:28 PM, #1
RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash..., Chamuko, Mar-31-02 07:23 PM, #2
      RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash..., Teameclipse804, Mar-31-02 07:54 PM, #3
           RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash..., TeamJeff_99gs, Apr-01-02 02:05 AM, #4
           RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash..., soldier101, Apr-01-02 02:07 AM, #5
                RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash..., Chamuko, Apr-01-02 01:19 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #18642 Previous topic | Next topic