Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectHelp Need Advise -reapair crash...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=18642
18642, Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Posted by Chamuko, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Help guyas!!! look what heppen... :(

http://www.geocities.com/ksmatic/ivan/

sorry my friend is hosting em for me. Im in so much trouble. Freeway off ramp... my other friend nudged my rear end and my car bit the rail. now what do I do? I mean it wasnt his fault.. not directly .. some gangster idiots tailgated his ass and they slammed hinm then they took off.... I havnt called the insureabce yet.. what should I do?> my parents havnt noticed it yet.. and I kinda dont want them to see it since that will cut off turbo funding... U know the whole why are you out so late anyways// yatta yatta .. Any one got any spare parts? or bumumper bod kit , fender for sale? I live in Southern California ion Montebello... uhm between LA and Azusa, puente hills.. Plz Help.

18643, RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Posted by engine5, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
a quick fix for them not being able to see it would be a bra for you car. it would hide some of the scratches until you got enough dough to fix it.
18644, RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Can anyone give sonme advice here? think the fenders gone? so should I just get a new one? or have this fixed? what would be the best thing to do? I know the bumpers or whats left of it was messed up since I got the car so thats no good, but I dont exactly have the funds for an all out body kit+ hood project right now.
18645, RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Posted by eclipse804, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
From that picture, it looks like new bumper, headlight, hood, and fender. Insurance would probably pay at least 1500 for that. With such damage, I would just report it to insurance. If you want, I can hook you up with body work and maybe get you a little something thrown in extra with the insurance money. Or at least save you a little money. The thing is, it is technically your friend's fault since he rear ended you. Even if someone else hit him, then he can claim a hit and run, and you can say that it was a hit and run chain reaction and your friend's car ended up hitting you. Email me at eclipse804@hotmail.com if you need any more info.
18646, RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Thats a '94 accord right? I have a bra for sale for a '94 accord if you or your friend wants it.

Looks like your bumper is shot. the fender can be repaired though.
18647, RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Posted by soldier101, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
if your parents are gonna get mad pissed then.......stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye? :) nah, if you're the red eclipse, just get some touchup paint, if you're the other car, then ummm, kiss your parents ass and then when they find out maybe they'll take it easier?

ALSO get a bra to cover it up till you can get the huge ass crack fixed
18648, RE: Help Need Advise -reapair crash...
Any one know where I can get my hands on some touch up paint... I know Autozone , Kragen and the likes dont cary our paint. So what else can I do? Any one have a bra they wanna sell or get rid of? Damn Im not all that excited with the bra thing but its better then how it looks now. Well If I have to do the work then Ill just gwet projectors, A bumper/bodkit, And well I dont know what im gonna do about the fender.. will that dry ice thing work or just take it to the shop?

I generated this page in 0.044670104980469 seconds, executing 7 queries.