Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #6143
View in linear mode

Subject: "synchro is bad and i need help deciding what to do with transmission!" Previous topic | Next topic
Mattcky2kAug-29-03 02:30 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6143, "synchro is bad and i need help deciding what to do with transmission!"

ok i'm pretty sure my 4th gear synchro is bad and i'm gonna need it replaced soo. my question is should i just have that done or would it be better to have the whole thing rebuilt all together? i know it would be better to have it rebuilt but what kind of money would it be to have it rebuilt? i know on shepracing.com offers a rebuild and list the parts for like 800 something and buschurr offers one for 600 but if i get the whole thing rebuilt how much different will it make compared to just having the transmission to stock levels? i'd like to have the whole thing rebuilt but money wise it seems like i can only get it done to stock but i was just seeing if i could get a whole rebuild for mabey a little more?

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

synchro is bad and i need help deciding what to do with transmission! [View all] , Mattcky2k, Aug-29-03 02:30 PM
  RE: synchro is bad and i need help deciding what to do with transmission!, HybriDSM, Aug-29-03 03:02 PM, #1

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #6143 Previous topic | Next topic