Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4477
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =(" Previous topic | Next topic
LuzionistSep-17-03 08:32 PM
Member since Sep 06th 2002
41 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4477, "Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =("

Hey Guys here's my dilemma. I Was driving my car in 5th about 55mph. I ended up down shifting from 5-4-3 and next thing I know my RPM Shoots up and BOOM! Car Dies out. I go and try to start it up, no luck. I check the engine and notice that my Timing belt Cover is cracked. Figured it was my timing belt that snapped, but checked that this morning and it's fine. So thought It was my clutch, but instead we tried to check the plugs. It's not getting a spark. Also, a day before this happened I noticed that My car had a slight vibration in the clutch pedal everytime that I would shift. I thought It was just my camber problem, but It never did this before like that. I hope you guys can give me some insight to what the hell is my problem. Thanks

98GST 5spd (Crankwalked and 2 turbos down)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =( [View all] , Luzionist, Sep-17-03 08:32 PM
  RE: Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =(, TeamJeff_99gs, Sep-17-03 09:52 PM, #1
RE: Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =(, chrysler kid, Sep-18-03 04:13 PM, #2
RE: Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =(, eclipsekaiser, Sep-18-03 10:24 PM, #3
RE: Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =(, Luzionist, Sep-26-03 12:16 PM, #4
RE: Car Cranks, but dosent turn over. NEED HELP! =(, Luzionist, Oct-14-03 12:58 PM, #5

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #4477 Previous topic | Next topic